Search results

1. Z

Briggs 3.5 hp 1983

Fully restored/rebuilt. Starts 1st pull. Everything original except carb and hardware. 127cc briggs 1983 Located in Phoenix Az. $200 pick up or $230 shipped
  2. Z

tallest tire for 5 inch rim?

am currently running 4.10 3.50 5 size tires. What tires are taller that will fit my rim??? Thanks
  3. Z

will this tire mount on a rim that took a 410 350 5??

11 X 400 X 5 2PLY Turf Tire Cheng Shin my rim currently has 4.10 3.50 5 tires can i put these instead? If so are they taller?
  4. Z

7 or 8 hp 3/4 shaft engine must run

will trade for this roller just needs back tire
  5. Z

mini bike roller

just needs a new back tire. engine not included throttle grip not included. forks have a weld. went pretty fast with a 3hp tec $100 phoenix, az
  6. Z

vintage h35

i put gas in the carb and pulled the cord it fired right up. am asking 200 and its in phoenix arizona
  7. Z

5 inch manco drive wheel

i got a tecumseh h35 to trade
  8. Z

clone

am lookin for a clone in arizona
  9. Z

need manco drive wheel

i nneed a manco 5 inch rim with sprocket and brake whole set up for a kart thanks
  10. Z

what mini bike is this

what mini bike has a bolt set up where i circled in this pic?? instead of a weld it has a bolt set up.
  11. Z

6 inch rims

pair of 6 inch rims with 5/8 bearings. i have one manco 5 inch rim to trade
  12. Z

How much is a setup that runs sprocket on axle?

So it moves both tires? where can I find some?? Also what is better when sprocket is on wheel and it moves one tire? Or when sprocket is on axle and moves both? Would it stress and spin slower since it turning both wheels? heres the kart
  13. Z

Is it better to run smaller wheels in front?

Should I run 4 inch rims in the front and 5inch rims in the back? Or is 4 inchers in the front to small? Would it handle funny? Or should I just go with 5 inch rims all around ? or 4 inches all around heres the kart. THANKS!
  14. Z

good website to buy go kart tires and rims

Thanks, heres the kart
  15. Z

How easy would a 6.5 clone go on this kart?

Will everything be lined up??? Also would it clear? does anybody know what kind of kart? Thanks.
  16. Z

what brake systems can I use??

I want to get a new brake and sprocket set up on my mini. Can somebody show me a link to all the brakes that are available for this rim Thanks it is a 6inch rims. Also what sprocket do I need that has a big enough hole for the brakes? thanks.
  17. Z

whats the model???

Its a boonie heathkit someone told me on here. now whats the make model and year anyone know? Thanks.
  18. Z

wondering what rims i can fit on my mini

here it is. whats a good website that sells rims cheap other then OldMiniBikes? and what sizes fit? thanks i know it has 6 inch rims. whats the biggest tire you can run on a 5 inch rim also what is the smallest and biggest you can run on a 6inch thanks.
  19. Z

i am new here and wondering what kind of mini i have

When I got it was red the color of the brake handle, I painted it pearl white and forgot to paint the handle lol. It was engine less I added the engine but everything else came with it Thanks!
  20. Z

here are my mini's i am new here