Search results

1. R

Need stock clone parts

Geez, I didn't realize I was ripping you off. I mean if you can get it for 30.00, you should. It's easier for me to throw them in the trash then box them up, drive to the post office and waste my valuable time. Sorry if I offended you.
  2. R

Need stock clone parts

New take off,I have the air box w/filter,throttle plate, muffler and tank.You can have it all for 40.00 shipped.
  3. R

1967 Fox Sprite Resto-Mod

I now have the footpegs worked out, and the rear brakes hooked up. and the proud new owner/rider.
  4. R

HF clone choke lever- Head's up!

choke lever Have a look at my setup. I'm sure it's not the best way but it works great for me.
  5. R

Thanks, 8ball from the forum made the seat. Under recoil cover is just fluorescent orange paint on pull cord pulley and flywheel fan.
  6. R

This is my first attempt at a Mini Bike build. I need to tie up a few loose ends but please let me know what you think.
  7. R

1959 3hp briggs

No hard feelings, we are all entitled to our own opinions. It's just a starting point. I think it says "Will consider all offers" For all I care it can sit around another 52years. Rjs444
  8. R

1959 3hp briggs

I have a 1959 3 HP Briggs with flow-jet carb and oilbath air cleaner. Includes extra flow-jet carb and standard air cleaner runs good. $300.00 shipped.Will consider all offers. rjs444
  9. R

Fox Sprite Parts

Carlisle Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5 x 6 and rear fender 5.00 plus shipping Tuesday will be to late going to the trash Thanks, rjs444
  10. R

Old fox need front tire

wheels/ front hub Sold Wheels/front hub
  11. R

Fox Sprite Parts

Wheels /front hub Sold
  12. R

Old fox need front tire

wheels Fox Sprite 2 rims front hub 25.00 shipped Attached Thumbnails
  13. R

Genuine honda 6.5 goodies

Tank Tank Sold! Money sent Thanks, rjs444
  14. R

Fox Sprite Parts

Price drop Price drop 2 rim's and front hub 25.00 shipped. USA only rjs444
  15. R

3hp briggs parts

carb/air cleaner Cap'n I wil take the carb/air cleaner/vent tube. money sent Thanks, rjs444
  16. R

Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5x6

Tire with rim (sold)
  17. R

Fox Sprite Parts

will72rupp1, Here's the pictuers rjs444
  18. R

Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5x6

Carlisle Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5 x 6 I'm selling some tires. I'll take $20.00 for the one without the rim. $40.00 for the one that's shown on the rim. (but that's not including the rim) I'm not a collector and I'd hate to see these get burned up when someone might want them. Buyer pays...
  19. R

Fox Sprite Parts

I will post some when I get home from work.
  20. R

Fox Sprite Parts

Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5x6 Carlisle Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5 x 6 I'm selling some tires. I'll take $20.00 for the one without the rim. $40.00 for the one that's shown on the rim. (but that's not including the rim) I'm not a collector and I'd hate to see these get burned up when...