Search results

1. R

1967 Fox Sprite Resto-Mod

This is my first attempt at a Mini Bike build. I need to tie up a few loose ends but please let me know what you think.
  2. R

1959 3hp briggs

I have a 1959 3 HP Briggs with flow-jet carb and oilbath air cleaner. Includes extra flow-jet carb and standard air cleaner runs good. $300.00 shipped.Will consider all offers. rjs444
  3. R

Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5x6

Carlisle Double Indian Head 4.10 x 3.5 x 6 I'm selling some tires. I'll take $20.00 for the one without the rim. $40.00 for the one that's shown on the rim. (but that's not including the rim) I'm not a collector and I'd hate to see these get burned up when someone might want them. Buyer pays...
  4. R

old vs new

We are rebuilding a fox sprite It has a old 1958 3hp briggs runs good puffs a little smoke for 53 years old not bad. Do they make a 3hp briggs animal motor? Can I get a rebuild kit for the old briggs? Thanks rjs444
  5. R

Fox Sprite Parts

Hi, Not sure if I'm to high or to low. Please let me know. stock steel wheels (front & rear) 40.00 rear fender (bent but fixable) 20.00 front hub 15.00 rear hub and sprocket (welded to hub) 30.00 prices do not include shipping Thanks, rjs444
  6. R

AfterMarket Carb

Hi all, I'm going to my first Mini Bike swap meet in Saline Michigan this Saturday. I have a 3HP briggs motor with a cast iron flywheel.It has a Flo-Jet carb and oil bath air cleaner. I would like to change it any ideas what will work? Thanks, rjs444
  7. R

WTB Clutch/Jackshaft Cover

Looking for a Fox Campus/ Doodle Bug Clutch-Jackshaft cover Thanks.
  8. R

New to the world of Mini bikes

Hi all, My nine year old has been bugging me for a pit bike. Yes they are cool but I think he should start out with a old school mini bike. I can pick this one up cheap and it can be our first father/son total rebuild project. Can anyone tell what make this is? Thanks, rjs444
  9. R

New to the world of Mini bikes

Hi all, My nine year old has been bugging me for a pit bike. Yes they are cool but I think he should start out with a old school mini bike. I can pick this one up cheap and it can be our first father/son total rebuild project. Can anyone tell what make this is? Thanks, rjs444