Search results

1. E

wtb 1972 fox sundowner tank decals

anybody out there do repos, had a couple of leads, all duds so far.thanks!
  2. E

wtb 1972 fox sundowner parts

need a few parts to start a restoration project i just scored. Anybody who has one parted and are willing to sell some parts message me please!
  3. E

looking for tail light lens

rt 21 trading has a tail light , just bought one but shipping was slow.don't know about recoil parts! Vintage Parts :: Mini Bikes :: MotoSki MotoSkeeter :: Moto Ski Moto Skeeter 650 mini bike taillight - Rt 21 Trading Online Catalog
  4. E

Wanted Petcock and throttle cable for 72 Moto-Skeeter 350

i 've been looking for a throttle for cable for mine as well, but haven't found a place yet. but this place sells petcocks and some other things for a skeeter . copy and paste this link :thumbsup: Advanced search :: Search results - Rt 21 Trading Online Catalog
  5. E

Need help from the Moto Skeeter guys

i think the 550 and 650 had a 98 cc engine. i have a 550 and the only difference i know of is the 650 had electric start and chrome fenders. Did you ever restore either one yet?
  6. E

Moto-Skeeter Scrapbook

thanks!
  7. E

Moto-Skeeter Scrapbook

pretty much, except for the seat cover couldn't get the right material h.ere. the old one was unrepairable. i'm trying to find a tailight now. getting parts is tough, mine was near complete when i got it. Runs great. I'm displaying it at a local business here soon so i was getting some detailing...
  8. E

Moto-Skeeter Scrapbook

jim rideout 1972 550 moto skeeter here's mine guys gradually gathering up the few parts i needed. Works great!
  9. E

sorry daryl , i was away from home for sometime . send me your email and i try and get a pic...

sorry daryl , i was away from home for sometime . send me your email and i try and get a pic sent shortly. Jim
  10. E

ATTENTION! Calling All Moto-Skeeter Owners

i have a 550 but locating parts have been impossible to find, I too am looking for a gas cap, mine's busted. I think the 550 is same as the 650 except it had electric start. Send me your email and i'll send you some pics of mine.
  11. E

Moto skeeter questions

moto skeeter what model moto skeeter do you have? I have a 550 and i think the 650 was the same. if you have the smaller skeeter might be different. let me know and i 'll check for you.
  12. E

production numbers 1972 550 moto skeeter

anybody know the production models for this bike. I know they are seemingly rare. Currently restoring this one but info is hard to come by.thanks!
  13. E

You might be a mini biker if ........

you may be a mini bike rider if, your forty years old, going flat out, down the road with a broken leg ,on a moto skeeter with no brakes and all the neighbors saying"what's that retard riding now"?
  14. E

Hi! Are you still recovering seat covers? i need one done for a 1972 moto skeeter.Let me know...

Hi! Are you still recovering seat covers? i need one done for a 1972 moto skeeter.Let me know if you have the pattern or you can cover it.thanks! Jim
  15. E

newfoundland picker 1972 moto skeeter 550

skeeter Carb breather, gas cap, mine has plastic broken, a rear fender has a crack going to weld until i find a replacement and a seat cover.Maybe a light,this ones a little rough. But i'm interested in finding new parts like a a sprocket set. Fair bit of life left in this one but would like to...
  16. E

newfoundland picker 1972 moto skeeter 550

Found this nice unrestored 1972 Moto Skeeter in great condition. Need a few parts to make it complete. Runs like a champ and has no problem hauling my 185 lb frame around. If anybody has any resources for parts please let me know.I have a few so far but none has lead to any success.I'm new to...
  17. E

1971-72 moto skeeter

moto skeeter thanks for your reply, would sure like to see that article.thanks!Send to jim_rideout@hotmail.com Jim
  18. E

1971-72 moto skeeter

Anybody know of any company where you can buy parts for these mini bikes.Any info would be greatly appreciated.thanks!
  19. E

1971 -72 550 moto skeeter parts wanted

I'm restoring a moto skeeter and if anybody has parts for these bikes pm or email me at jim_rideout@hotmail.com.thanks!