Search results

1. scootercat

1/8" x 36" gas welding rod

Any one know how much a 1/8" x 36" gas welding rod weighs?....I am trying to figure out how many rods come in a pound for a project I'm doing....
  2. scootercat

ProTIG 200

I was at Harbor Freight today and was looking at the new Vulcan welders, the Protig 200 is an AC/DC machine that comes with everything but the Argon bottle.... It will do anything from steel to aluminum which covers the whole area of the minibike materials.... The cost is half of the name brand...
  3. scootercat

gov preload?

I have a H/F Greyhound that had the gov arm removed and when its replaced,witch way should the shaft be turned before tightening the hold down bolt? cw or ccw?
  4. scootercat

Mini Bike Magazines

Here is an updated list of Magazines for sale,MiniBikeGuide; AUG. '70,FEB.'71,MARCH.'71,MAY '71,JUNE'71(w/cover),JULY'71(Last three has "Tweaking the Teke"tech article)....MiniCycle;FEB.'71,JUNE'71,MAR.'72,MAY'72,JUNE'72(w/cover)JULY'72,AUG.'72,SEPT.'72(w/cover),OCT.'72,and JULY'73....ALL $40.00...
  5. scootercat

Mini Bike Guide Mag

SEPTEMBER 1969 COVER LOOSE $40.00 USPS PayPal....
  6. scootercat

MiniCycle Mag

AUG 1972 $50.00 USPS PayPal....
  7. scootercat

MiniCycle mag

JULY 1972 $50.00 USPS PayPal....
  8. scootercat

HPE Muskin Throttle

HPE Muskin Twist throttle with matching"Gran Torismo" grips....$100.00 shipped USPS 3 Day PayPal
  9. scootercat

Dellorto carb

DELL ORTO SHB 19.19B Carb with Air cleaner off of a Indian mini-cycle $75.00 Shipped USPS 3 Day PayPal
  10. scootercat

Fuel tank

FUEL TANK....5" DIA. X 8" LONG .070 wall thickness,mild steel,Twist lock Finger grip Vented Cap,1/4" pipe outlet $120.00 Shipped USPS 3 Day PayPal
  11. scootercat

R/c hpi rs4

For sale....New in 2001 stored since,never ran or fired...HPI RS4 Racer with added .12 O.S.MAX "Red Head" engine,full ball bearing kit installed,tuned pipe,Ball bearing belt ten.,Mustang GTP Body,unpainted,wheel wells cut no other holes in body...Fuel tank,body mounts and Older Futaba...
  12. scootercat

Head swapping

As the title says can the heads be swapped from a HS 40 to a HS 35?....
  13. scootercat

Alexander/Reynolds....

Picked up this from the same Guy as the wheels I have in the sales thread,looks a little tweeked...A re the bottom rails bent in like this stock?...It looks like the fender brace is not right...should it be flat?....The engine plate holes are chewed a bit too,thick paint on it might...
  14. scootercat

RUPP Wheels & Tires set

Rupp Wheels & Tires,no axle for front,brake pads good,rusty with over spray will be good for a Rat bike!...Rear has Brake,axle and chain adj. $125.00 for pair+shipping PayPal
  15. scootercat

wheels & Tires set

Unknown,to Me what brand...fresh blasted,slight surface rust,Tires are good Rear 2.50 wide Front 3.00 wide x 10 $100 for the pair+ shipping PayPal
  16. scootercat

Horstman Clutch for sale....

Horstsman Clutch,3/4" bore,#35 ,12T. In Perfect condition,clean,no wear It's from a slightly used HPE Wildcat,great for someone restoring one....$175.00+ shipping...PayPal F &F
  17. scootercat

Tires for sale....

For sale...OEM HPE WILDCAT Knobby tires...Cheng Shin...3.00 X 10 two ply....$100.00 + Shipping for the pair.. PayPal F&F
  18. scootercat

Tractor Seat Racer

Not that I need to build this,I HAD TO!....Here is some pics...I made it from a Harbor Freight Garden Seat,Tires & Wheels,Go Kart axle bearings w/holders,The frame is made from a closet pole to hang clothes on...It is Chrome,72"x 1 5/16" Dia. .090 wall Steel from Home Depot...They also carry...
  19. scootercat

Popular?

Did having a Mini Bike as a Kid make a lot of friends for You?....The kind that wanted to just ride Your Bike?....And when it ran out of gas,or got a flat did they hang around to help fix it?....Scootercat....
  20. scootercat

something change?....

For some reason the size of My fonts on O.M.B. are smaller than normal....I know I'm getting old,being on the later side of 50 and do need some help with small print and things but....It is only on O.M.B.!....None of the other site are like this,I was wondering if maybe there is something I...