Search results

1. D

Thanks Randy ;) BTW, I'm sorry about what I wrote in that thread: i mean he was looking for it...

Thanks Randy ;) BTW, I'm sorry about what I wrote in that thread: i mean he was looking for it. :) Trust me, i normally am far from being an ass :P
  2. D

Doodlebug Hiawatha 1947 HELP

Dude, I'm way more of a man than you, in ALL the right places. :laugh:
  3. D

ex-WIVES?? So many? WOW, thats a shocker, you seem like such a great guy! I feel sorry for them, I mean, how often do you get to marry an old grumpy cock-blocked guy...from OKLAHOMA?????!!!
  4. D

Wasn't miss oklahoma the stupid bitch that didn't know the difference between Iraq and Africa? Oh yeah, that picture, like I said, was taken a few years ago. I was 16 years old and was 6 feet. You know what? I'm done with your red neck stupid ass. Cool, you come from Oklahoma WOW.:thumbsup: I've...
  5. D

Yeah sorry there's a misunderstanding. I did find it, however it was my grandfather that restored it.
  6. D

I didn't restore it, my grandfather did. The photo is me on the doodlebug, I have many other pictures of me on it if you insist. You really have a hard time trusting people. Oh, and an anchorwoman from Oklahoma, is most likely as hot as pluto. Call me little man again and I'll come over and...
  7. D

Check out my photos to see my doodlebug ;)
  8. 38610_1545409596401_1269865833_1504558_6379312_n

38610_1545409596401_1269865833_1504558_6379312_n

Me on Doodlebug Hiawatha
  9. D

OK, you're being ridiculous. I think Mr. Smart-ass here is jealous that he has some shitty chinese cheap bike and I have a real nice old 1947 doodlebug. Isn't that cute my friend. Quite frankly, I hope you get laid some day. You seem like a very lonely boring person that spends his days not...
  10. D

I never said I was from France, I said I lived there. I am from San Francisco. If you don't understand: I WAS BORN AND RAISED THERE. I don't give a f**k if you think I'm lying, I know that I have a doodlebug hiawatha, and I know that I want to fix it.
  11. D

You sir, are a closed minded b******d
  12. D

Yeah I live here for working purposes. I'm not planning on selling my doodlebug, I'm planning on working on it, enjoying my hobby :)
  13. D

Super nova, I'm 20 years old, my doodlebug is REAL, and the only one that is hurt is you. For all I know YOU'RE the 12 year old kid playing hooky with some BS story. How dare you say that I'm full of BS. I bet the only thing full of shit is ur boyfriends d**k. I'm done wasting my time on you...
  14. D

You guys are friggin' morons...I'm American from San Francisco
  15. D

ok so this forum sucks see ya
  16. D

1. Google can help you learn A LOT very quickly 2. I never said the doodlebug is here, I said that my grandfather has decided to give it to me. Right now it is in the bay area, and they will ship it here. 3. If it is such an antique, how much is it worth?
  17. D

Yeah yeah I know i've now done my research and I know how to fix them. BTW, I know how priceless this mini bike is, I found it all rusty and ruined in the back of an abandoned shed in Ohio and completely restored it. The only thing left are the brakes. Thank you
  18. D

I understand very well what it is. I only want to have brakes that work ;) It annoying to have to wear out shoes just to stop on the bike. I would love to know if anyone knows how to fix hiawatha brakes ;)
  19. D

Created a New Group for Hiawatha Doodlebug Owners

hey guys, how can i fix the brakes on mine?