Search results

1. stingrayraleigh

Minibike

Does anyone know what this is? A friend owns it
  2. stingrayraleigh

New/Used Cat Parts

Not sure if anyone has a use for these parts, but I figured I would try. 1 New rear sprocket and drum 60 tooth, drilled for a cat rear wheel (4" drum). 1 used rear brake 4". 1 used front fender (beat up at the front). 2 used chrome rear shocks. 1 re-chromed front spring for cat. I sent...
  3. stingrayraleigh

Two brand new 530x450x6 tires

Bought these and the are too wide for my Cat, so I used the original tires. I paid 40 for the pair plus shipping. I will sell them for 40 shipped if anyone is interested. the guy I got them from said he will take them back, but I will probably have to pay shipping.
  4. stingrayraleigh

Cat 350 ss chain guard

Cat clutch cover. Original, but rusty. better than nothing 45.00 shipped
  5. stingrayraleigh

My Cat Duster MX

Starting the restoration of my Cat Duster MX. My parents bought this bike used for me in 1979. Back then I had two different rear sprockets 68 and 72 tooth?) I would switch them out, so to make it easy I removed (probably trashed) the full length clutch cover and chain guard. I also tossed...
  6. stingrayraleigh

Cat 350 SS for sale

Anyone interested in a One owner Cat 350 SS. I listed this for my buddy who is in need of cash. He said his mom bought it for him when he was 8 years old. He loaned it to another friend when he had children and they drove it for about 6 years. He replaced the original engine with a tecumseh...
  7. stingrayraleigh

cat kill switch plate

Looking for a cat kill switch plate. Looking for either style. Thanks in advance.
  8. stingrayraleigh

Cat Minibike roller re-list with updated pictures

Cat minibike. I believe it is mostly original. Would like to sell complete, but will part out if people need items. Comes with some parts from the rear caliper and assorted hardware. Also has the kick stand. I think the tecumseh 3 horse may be original. (h30-35317m serial #0129b (2 may be 8...
  9. stingrayraleigh

Cat chain guard the long one

Looking for a cat chain guard that bolts to the clutch cover. Let me know if you have one for sale, can make one or supply the measurements or a better photograph. Thanks again.
  10. stingrayraleigh

decals made

I have a cat duster mx. My bike has the flat plate on the front and multi colored stripes on the chrome fenders. Does anyone know where I can have some replacement decals made? Thanks in advance.
  11. stingrayraleigh

Cat (I think) roller

Can someone save this? I am listing for a friend. I will part out if people need items. Came with some parts from the rear caliper and assorted hardware. Also have the kick stand from it. He also has a 3 hp tecumseh engine, was on it when he got it, may be original. He wants that, but may...