Search results

1. Outlaw Ace

Stolen Minibikes!

I saw that they had gotten the trailer back first then the truck but of course the mini bikes were not in the trailer. I hope he finds his bikes and the SOB that took his stuff.
  2. Outlaw Ace

Fraud

I had someone wanting me to pay them via the friends and family method and when I said that I don't do that but that I was willing to cover any fees plus $5 they never replied back. You have to be vigilant and you have to be aware of the latest scams because they're coming at us from all...
  3. Outlaw Ace

Fraud

I only buy from people who accept PayPal and if they insist on getting it friends and family I insist that I send it as Commerce and offer to cover any fees they might be trying to avoid. I don't even accept payments via friends and family if I sell somebody something and I tell them that I'm...
  4. Outlaw Ace

Bearkat Twister for sale in OKC

Twister is sold
  5. Outlaw Ace

That was then, this is NOW!

That is crazy. I live in the middle of Oklahoma City and the last cop that pulled me over just told me to be careful after I told her I'm an old man and it is my high speed mobility scooter that I visit my neighbors on. It was too cold for me today but the neighbor kids were riding their four...
  6. Outlaw Ace

That was then, this is NOW!

I definitely have fun whenever I can because I planned and retired early. And while I don't own a farm I still know someone who does and although they don't use mini bikes they do use dirt bikes. And putting a mini bike on your Jon Boat moving around the shoreline can be very handy for scouting...
  7. Outlaw Ace

What are these 5" wheels???

Azusa hex stars. They made a tab lock version that took a ring sprocket and attached to threaded tabs.
  8. Outlaw Ace

Well your president traded

I'm not sure what made this person think it was a good idea to post something political here but I hope it is not allowed to stand. I could have lived the rest of my life without seeing some political nonsense here. I'm glad that I am not the only one who feels this way.
  9. Outlaw Ace

Baja doodlebug gear ratio

I have an old sprocket from one of the original Doodlebugs with 64 teeth on mine currently with a 12 tooth clutch and at 200 lb I can go up any Hill I aim it at with enough approach speed and my top speed is north of 40 mph ungoverned. I plan on adding suspension Forks that I already have and...
  10. Outlaw Ace

B.A.T. is rocking this week

All those cars are on my list. A local guy I used to work with still has a Pantera I believe, and a guy that my dad knew had a Mangusta. They're unbelievable automobiles and the Lamborghini Miura is just plain sexy. It's the first Lamborghini I ever remember seeing and it used to appear at...
  11. Outlaw Ace

This is the engine I am offering with it at $1,500, it can come with a couple of other eight horsepower Briggs engines instead and I will the negotiate the price down accordingly.
  12. Outlaw Ace

I can get it put on a pallet strapped down and the U ship guys generally take pretty good care of everything I have had sent so far. If you need it covered with a tarp we can do that too. I have had several large machines leave here with uShip and they have all arrived in good condition. I sent...
  13. Outlaw Ace

I was told it was a 1966 model and was built by WaCal industries in Phoenix Arizona. They have a racing history and there is some information here in the archives about them. I'm asking $1,500 for it and I'm firm on the price, I will work with your shipper or you can pick it up in Oklahoma City...
  14. Outlaw Ace

The last two photos of the silver bike are the only ones I have right now.
  15. Outlaw Ace

I will get some better pictures tomorrow evening
  16. Outlaw Ace

You can find most of the photographs in my media here, I will work with your shipper. The last three big machines that left here got picked up by U-ship, I don't think they charge very much because the machines didn't sell for that much.
  17. Outlaw Ace

I'm never going to do anything with this so it's time to get it to someone who will. It was taken apart completely then stripped and painted Argent silver. My dad did it because he needed something to keep him busy, I would have left it in its original green paint but it is what it is. The seat...
  18. Outlaw Ace

Arco Metal Gas Tank

I'm pretty sure that they were plastic. Powerdyne used a gas tank that looks a lot like the Arco gas tanks. Another bike did too but I cannot remember which one it was.