Search results

1. DeathStarJanitor

How to make more from a 2hp

Stroke it with a 3hp crank and rod.
  2. DeathStarJanitor

New bike with vintage flair

Finally had time to work on the bike. I put the cover back on and torqued to spec. I started her up and oil started leaking out again. I saw a crack in the bottom left of the sidecover. I figured it was damaged whed I dropped it off my workbench. I grabbed another sidecover and put it on. When...
  3. DeathStarJanitor

I just couldn't get that flathead to run the way I wanted. Since this isn't a vintage bike, I had no problem going to a predator. This hemi has been sitting new in the box on my shelf for a couple of years. I put a non hemi crank in it to use a clone cast aluminum flywheel. It has a Banzai .265...
  4. DeathStarJanitor

Getting closer.
  5. DeathStarJanitor

Briggs 5hp 130202 crankshaft

https://www.smallenginesuppliers.com/html/engine-specs/briggs-engine-specs.html
  6. DeathStarJanitor

Briggs 5hp crankshafts

Sorry. Last post was vertical crankshafts. This is horizontal.
  7. DeathStarJanitor

The forks are the universal set from Go Power Sports. I found RPC on facebook. He makes mini bikes and plasma cut parts. I got the fork clamps from him because they were narrower and looked better than the GPS ones.
  8. DeathStarJanitor

Rcfminibikes.com Ryan makes some nice bikes and accessories. As soon as I saw that he was making tanks for these, I swapped the carb to be able to use it.
  9. DeathStarJanitor

I love the look of the RCF standard frames. They give off a nice retro vibe. Adding a flathead was a given. This one isn't too crazy. It has a slapper cam and a Chikuni carb. The bike is slowly getting to where I want it. I just mocked up the new forks and bars. I got some triple clamps from RPC...
  10. DeathStarJanitor

Mikuni carb issue

I post this video a lot on facebook when people ask about the chinese mikuni carbs.
  11. DeathStarJanitor

coolest mini bikes???

Rcfminibikes.com
  12. DeathStarJanitor

coolest mini bikes???

I want an RCF lowrider like this for my next build. This is the definition of cool.
  13. DeathStarJanitor

10" go power sports wheels

My next build will be another RCF. I want the lowrider frame with these tires and wheels.
  14. DeathStarJanitor

Evan Ruble of RCF made the frame and the tank. He does some nice work. Here are some of the tanks he makes for his mini drag bikes.
  15. DeathStarJanitor

I went with 10" dirt bike wheels. You can get them with disc brakes or drums. I swapped to street tires. With those Azusa wheels from GPS you can go with a band brake or a drum brake. I have heard a lot of bad things about the drum brakes on those.
  16. DeathStarJanitor

ISO Salsbury 330

It was on an Arctic Cat With a 3.5 tec. Straight, keywayed 3/4" shaft.