Search results

1. DeathStarJanitor

New bike with vintage flair

I love the look of the RCF standard frames. They give off a nice retro vibe. Adding a flathead was a given. This one isn't too crazy. It has a slapper cam and a Chikuni carb. The bike is slowly getting to where I want it. I just mocked up the new forks and bars. I got some triple clamps from RPC...
  2. DeathStarJanitor

ISO Salsbury 330

I need a driver for my Arctic cat.
  3. DeathStarJanitor

Arco?

I don't need another project but this is calling my name!
  4. DeathStarJanitor

12v 5hp project

I am getting ready to start working on this unicorn. I haven't decided if I want to add a starter to it. The blower housing is off getting painted.
  5. DeathStarJanitor

PZ20 on my 3hp

I got a couple of the 407INT intakes from EC Carburetors. On the website the intake by itself states that it only fits blocks with 3 intake bolt holes. They list the same intake with a carb included and it says that there is a hidden bolt hole in the intake that will allow the use of blocks with...
  6. DeathStarJanitor

120v electric start

I have 2, 12v electric start 5hp with 1 missing the blower housing. Are the ones off the 120v the deeper ones too?
  7. DeathStarJanitor

1972 Trail Horse GTC-350

If you are into Trail Horses or just want a unique bike, this is for you. I have only seen 1 other on the internet. I included those pics for comparison. It looks like the seat has been recovered and it looks like a newer tecumseh engine. It has the salsbury 330 torque converter and the original...
  8. DeathStarJanitor

plasma cutter

I was given a "mig welder" by a friend. I got it home and it turned out to be a plasma cutter. It powers up and the cooling fan kicked on. When you engage it it blows air but no arc. I opened it up and at first glance nothing looked out of place. I will bust out the tester and start checking...