Search results

1. S

A Little sale on 212

I printed a $99 one I found online and they took it at the store. I wasnt sure if they would take it since it was a printer copy so I also won a $99 coupon on ebay for a $1 that should be here in a day or so. It was clipped out of the flyer I printed my copy from. She scanned the one I gave her...
  2. S

Tecumseh 6HP OHV Engine For Sale

I dont need the engine but I had a question that might be helpful to a buyer. I actually just picked up a motor a couple hours ago but I must have looked at 500 before I bought. I noticed alot of warehouse and surplus places selling the tappered shafts cheap. Alot of the newer ones I seen was...
  3. S

Gearing question?

I had everything else figured out in no time – it was just these sprockets. I have the option to choose almost every size for each place and they all are about the same price. So it was just the simple part of choosing the size for each place that was stopping me. I defiantly understand the part...
  4. S

Gearing question?

Thanks Oldsalt - yea that’s about what MPH I have been using. It comes out to be a little over 10:1 so I have plenty of torque. Here is a good calculator that makes it a lot easier on the math part of it.... Jackshaft Ratio Calculator I spent another 12 plus hours researching my questions...
  5. S

Gearing question?

Thanks - I already had that site on my list though. I have found several places to get the sprockets and hubs at pretty good prices - BMI has some of the best prices on the split 35 sprockets, hubs, and the jackshaft sprockets. I got a list here of places with the best prices I have found on the...
  6. S

Gearing question?

Yep, thats the reason I had decided to do it this way. If I can just find the answer to my few questions, I am ready to start building. I guess I can go ahead and order my axle, pillow bearings, jackshaft plate, and stuff like that though. I was just trying to order it all at the same time and...
  7. S

Gearing question?

I know this isn’t a minibike but it should help anybody with minibike gearing. I have read tons of gearing threads and played with lots of calculators but all just tell me what numbers I will get. If I end up with the same number in the end – the best combination I used to get it – that’s...
  8. S

Comet TC questions?

Harleys Papa – I thought the shaft may have been too short too, plus I seen the part you are talking about here.. Driver 3/4" bore,Max-Torque That’s the reason I got concerned. I didn’t want to mess nothing up. Then I seen the diagram / manual for this kart on Manco’s site didn’t show it...
  9. S

Comet TC questions?

This is my first TC I have ever seen or worked with so I am still learning here. The pieces all look to be in prety good condition to me. The springs have been in a round position for almost 30 years so they have kinda took that shape. Do I "REALLY" need to replace them? I am trying to not take...
  10. Comet TC

Comet TC

11. Comet TC

Comet TC

12. Comet TC

Comet TC

13. Comet TC

Comet TC

14. Comet TC

Comet TC

15. Comet TC

Comet TC