1. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

To the mini bike world ...who you got !!!! ?....Mayweather or Canelo
  2. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Yeap yeap...:drinkup:
  3. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Good enough answer..:thumbsup:.. I can't wait to make it to the spot again to see it in action. Guys don't know what the're missing in real action... Good luck with it. You better come 100%..cause I got a chance to see Charles and JD bike run before..
  4. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Tell me this Solo .... Why are you bringing a grenade launcher to dart game ???:shrug: I would think it would be more of a challenge if it was motor to motor (same build)...or HP to HP.. I'm just curious ..BTW..Ur bike is looking good:thumbsup:
  5. bosstee101

What going on Dan.... I hope retirement is treating u fine? Sorry about the delay on the...

What going on Dan.... I hope retirement is treating u fine? Sorry about the delay on the reply... I didn't know how to reply back on this site. By the way.. I met Dave, Ed and JD.. those guys were way cooooool... We're all from the same side of town... With stories to tell... I can't wait to...
  6. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Thanks fellas....I had a blast meeting everyone again.... Man that cop did look and sounded pissed off.:censure:... I left and headed to LB... I'm mad I missed the HA and the 1000cc race. I can't wait to do it again... Thanks for the love.:thumbsup:
  7. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Ok... Can u go online with Ur phone to test?
  8. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Hey Goose... I was thinking about trying this new app called Veetle (live streaming app that allow s live streaming chat and viewng at the same time) . So guys from other places can log on and view the action in real time... What u think?
  9. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Ok... Thanks Goose... Looking forward to see u and the others crews today... U bring out X-con?
  10. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Is there going to be any racing this weekend.... I don't have to go to Vegas this weekend (staying in town).. if so same spot?..:scooter:
  11. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Love that new thread Solo ......:laugh:o....
  12. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

All I want to know BB is how the new pipe of yours will produce 1-2 HPs?... Is it the design?... Materials or what?:thumbsup:
  13. bosstee101

Floyd Mayweather VS Manny Pacquiao

It will be a great fight ( style makes fight)... I believe mm has the talent to pull it off... But pac is a leftie... Which is a problem for mm defense...:hammer:
  14. bosstee101

I agree...:thumbsup:
  15. bosstee101

What did he say... Sorry fellas, but MM al the way... It has nothing to do with the fighters...but the promoter...BA...
  16. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Good luck on the seal job Charles... Can't wait to see it running again.. don't rush.... Safety check everything... And good luck F&B crew (do Ur thing out there)...:thumbsup:
  17. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Mr. BB.... How many minibike projects do u have? I'm losing count..:thumbsup:
  18. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Mdb... How's the gasser coming along for Brian?
  19. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Lol... :shrug:
  20. bosstee101

L.A Drag Spot.

Awsome fight...