Search results

1. M

Thanks for the word, he was a good guy and a very good friend. We were both operating engineers...

Thanks for the word, he was a good guy and a very good friend. We were both operating engineers and he was one of the guys in the crew that taught me the very first stuff about the trade. He was one of the best guys that I ever worked with, the kind of guy you could count on. thanks Mike
  2. M

Steve: Are you still out there? Its Mike DuMond. Hope you are and all is well. Let me know. Mike

Steve: Are you still out there? Its Mike DuMond. Hope you are and all is well. Let me know. Mike
  3. M

Paul: I will be bringing I mini bike (wish I had more) and both the wife and I will be riding...

Paul: I will be bringing I mini bike (wish I had more) and both the wife and I will be riding it. Thank you, sincerely Mike D
  4. M

Sir: I would like to attend the mini bike event this Saturday but I do not have a way to send...

Sir: I would like to attend the mini bike event this Saturday but I do not have a way to send the fee over the internet. It would be for two people, the wife and I. If I were to get there early can I pay at that time? Thank you sincerely Mike D supporting member
  5. M

Sir: I am relatively new here I only have a few posts but I read the new posts religously every...

Sir: I am relatively new here I only have a few posts but I read the new posts religously every workday (tues-sat). I would like to be able just to read the classified ad section not to sell anything but it says I am not allowed access. I am a supporting member just real new to the OldMiniBikes site, Is...
  6. M

Age of members on here?

March 30, 1951 sixty one years old today.
  7. M

What decade were you born in?

March 30, 1951
  8. M

polishing

I have been using for years a 56c frame swimming pool pump motor. They have a 5/8 shaft with either a mount underneith or a flat face with four tapped holes for mounting. The best part is: they turn 3450 rpm! All you need to get is one of those slide on 1/2 inch threaded mandrels that will go...
  9. M

Mac's 2nd Annual Minibike Yardsale (MacFest)

Mac: I live just outside of LA and can allways use some kind of mini bike part, I will be there.
  10. M

harbor freight sandblaster

There is one other thing you can do. Look around for another air tank or two that you can hook up with the ones you have, this will increase the volume of pressurized air you have on hand. Make starting the air comp the first thing you do after opening your garage then Find something to do or go...
  11. M

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

Hent: My name is Mike DuMond I live in Angeles National Forest in California. I have two markers on the map, could you please delete the top one ? Its the one that is pointing toward some bushes. I live in the cabin that the other one is pointing at. Thank You Mike
  12. M

Happy Birthday Steve Durham

Happy Birthday Steve! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!
  13. M

First in Angeles National Forest!

First in Angeles National Forest!
  14. M

Hi: My name is Mike D and I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I had a mini bike in the...

Hi: My name is Mike D and I would like to introduce myself to everyone. I had a mini bike in the sixties when I was a younger kid. In my life I have had a couple of go karts then dirt bikes three Corvettes a couple of Harley Davidsons, and a v drive Flat bottom boat with a blown hemi Chrysler...
  15. M

Steve: I have started working on putting the Mac in my mini bike. What do you think about my...

Steve: I have started working on putting the Mac in my mini bike. What do you think about my putting one of those "drives" on it? I could machine a bushing to go on the shaft with the drive going on the bushing. Do you think its worth the trouble? We're not old, just experienced. Mike
  16. M

Steve: I am now in possesion of the mini bike that started all this up again for me. I am going...

Steve: I am now in possesion of the mini bike that started all this up again for me. I am going to show a guy I work with that has never ever ridden a two wheel anything with an engine on it in his life the true joy of riding a mini bike after work tonight, then I plan to remove the 3hp tecumseh...
  17. M

Steve: Did those pictures make it? Mike

Steve: Did those pictures make it? Mike
  18. M

Steve: Looks like I forgot the 11 in your email address. When I get home later on tonight from...

Steve: Looks like I forgot the 11 in your email address. When I get home later on tonight from work, I will give it another try. Mike
  19. M

Steve: Assuming the pictures made it, what do you think about my motor? Mike

Steve: Assuming the pictures made it, what do you think about my motor? Mike
  20. M

Steve: I knew it! I could tell it by the way you gave answers to questions and the three...

Steve: I knew it! I could tell it by the way you gave answers to questions and the three wheelers. All these years I kinda wondered where you went. I am very glad to here life has been treating you well. I am writing this on the computer at So cal Edison's data center in Rosemead where I work...