Search results

1. TBailey

Another What type of Engine is This, thread.

Awesome! Thanks for the info. Not seeing a 13 yet, but might have to clean off some dirt. :scooter:
  2. TBailey

Another What type of Engine is This, thread.

Got this engine donated to me a while back. Guy said it ran great, but he took parts from it to fix up another engine. Just wondering what it is so I might be able to start getting parts for it. Thanks! :shrug:
  3. TBailey

WTB - Stamped pillow block bearing for Alsport trike.

Need to replace two pillow block bearings on my alsport trike. It is 3 inches between bolt hole centers. 1 1/2 inches wide. 3 3/4 inches long. Written on the top is Roberts SP-47 I have googled all over, and haven't found anything like it. Found a few close, but nothing...
  4. TBailey

Alsport MTS-30 Help needed

Thanks Gumpit, I'll try some of what you suggest. I was just looking on BMIKARTS.com, and they seem to have a lot of good stuff. I'm learning lots working on this and my old mini bikes from when I was a kid. Rescued those from out behind my dads well-house. Would also like to thank you...
  5. TBailey

Alsport MTS-30 Help needed

One of my projects is an old 3-wheeler my dad gave to my daughter a few years ago. We have since moved far away from him, and now I have to become a mechanic and fix these old things, which is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Anyways, I have this alsport mts-30 that I need...
  6. TBailey

H35 backfires

Ok, took all the great advice here and did it all. Pulled the engine back apart, but wasn't able to see if I had the timing wrong. I wasn't paying attention and when I pulled the side off, the other gear inside came with it, and I wasn't able to see what position it was in. Anyways, I made sure...
  7. TBailey

H35 backfires

I thought I lined up the marks, but now I"m not so sure. I could have come out of alignment somehow before I bolted it all up. It is an adjustable carb. It has 3 screws in it, one for idle adjustment, another on the side under the first which I am lead to believe is the idle fuel adjustment...
  8. TBailey

H35 backfires

After rebuilding the engine because the piston rod broke, I just can't get this 3.5 HP tecumseh to run correctly. I even just bought a brand new carb for it. I got it to idle great. I can even give it about half throttle and it's ok. But as soon as I open it up all the way, it starts...
  9. TBailey

Not a problem. I really appreciate it. I understand completely. Thanks!

Not a problem. I really appreciate it. I understand completely. Thanks!
  10. TBailey

Hi, I am just starting to restore my old Hornet after finding it hidden at my dad's old house...

Hi, I am just starting to restore my old Hornet after finding it hidden at my dad's old house. Could I get a sticker from you? I'd take either the file you use, or a finished sticker, whichever is easiest for you. No hurry, and I will post pictures as I go. You can see all my 'Before' shots in...
  11. frame-11

frame-11

My mini bike from when I was a kid. Time for a restoration.
  12. frame-09

frame-09

13. frame-08

frame-08

14. frame-07

frame-07

15. frame-05

frame-05

16. frame-04

frame-04

17. frame-03

frame-03

18. TBailey

K & S hornet rebuild

That looks really great. I just rescued my old Hornet frame from my dads storage shed where it has sat for the last 35 years or so, and am about to start restoring it. How much was the sticker? Thanks!