Search results

1. TBailey

Another What type of Engine is This, thread.

Got this engine donated to me a while back. Guy said it ran great, but he took parts from it to fix up another engine. Just wondering what it is so I might be able to start getting parts for it. Thanks! :shrug:
  2. TBailey

WTB - Stamped pillow block bearing for Alsport trike.

Need to replace two pillow block bearings on my alsport trike. It is 3 inches between bolt hole centers. 1 1/2 inches wide. 3 3/4 inches long. Written on the top is Roberts SP-47 I have googled all over, and haven't found anything like it. Found a few close, but nothing...
  3. TBailey

Alsport MTS-30 Help needed

One of my projects is an old 3-wheeler my dad gave to my daughter a few years ago. We have since moved far away from him, and now I have to become a mechanic and fix these old things, which is something I have been wanting to do for a long time. Anyways, I have this alsport mts-30 that I need...
  4. TBailey

H35 backfires

After rebuilding the engine because the piston rod broke, I just can't get this 3.5 HP tecumseh to run correctly. I even just bought a brand new carb for it. I got it to idle great. I can even give it about half throttle and it's ok. But as soon as I open it up all the way, it starts...