Search results

1. BigBonanza

1969 Bonanza Hodaka 100cc Mini Bike

I listed this earlier for $4500, but I couldn't figure out how to revise the thread so I added an entire new thread. I will go back and attempt to delete the other thread. Thanks for understanding. 1969 Bonanza Hodaka 100cc Mini Bike I consider this a 99% original collectors item which is why...
  2. BigBonanza

Honda Mini Trail Carburetor Rebuild

Thanks, I took it apart and discovered a clog in the inlet under the needle valve. Working good now.
  3. BigBonanza

Honda Mini Trail Carburetor Rebuild

Hello, I'm new here and I've tried searching for any info on Honda Mini Trail Carburetor issues with no success. I just finished re-building my carburetor and the bike starts right up and seems to run great, but than acts like it's out of gas. I have a clear fuel line and it's always full, so I...
  4. BigBonanza

Bonanza with Hodaka 100cc Engine

Okay, I may be a little out of my mind here, but I think this is a RARE find. I think this may be a '69 model year, but I don't know how to tell. Maybe you can tell from serial no. (below) I would like to get $4500 for this as it's 99% original. I just got this all fixed up after inheriting it...
  5. BigBonanza

Just a Newbie

Okay, Just got here and trying to figure out how things work. I was just looking around when a message came up asking me to post here. So here's my story, well, maybe just a little piece of it... My father in law passed a couple years ago and I inherited a really nice Bonanza. I actually...
  6. Hodaka001

Hodaka001