Search results

1. hemigremmy

Wagon I built

My son is slightly obsessed with Ninja Turtles.
  2. hemigremmy

Wagon I built

So I have had this Aluminum wagon tub I had made for about 14 years now and finally decided I had most of the parts I needed to build it. i had this vision in my head now for about 15 years but never had the gumption or all the parts to do until recently things fell into place. Since I'm not...
  3. hemigremmy

It has been awhile

BAB!!! Good to see you back man!!!
  4. hemigremmy

Charging system on a Predator???

So who has done this and where can I get the parts to do it from? Thanks in advance!!!
  5. hemigremmy

Ape hanger bars

Anybody got a set of ape hanger like bars? These are for a friends project and wouldn't have to be really big, like an old set off of a banana seat bike or something along those lines.
  6. hemigremmy

Drift trike anyone?

Been gone for a while..... loooooong while. But I ACTUALLY built me a drift trike while I was gone.
  7. hemigremmy

2015 Burt's Drift Trike - MTTW Class

OUCH! $60 a set!!!! I have a friend that sells some but i don't think he has the black. I am in the process of building my first drift trike, I pretty much have all the parts now but a few small things and now I can start assembling it.
  8. hemigremmy

2015 Burt's Drift Trike - MTTW Class

Where did you get your HDPE sleeves from?
  9. hemigremmy

jeep2003 tank build thread?

Where did the tank build thread go to?
  10. hemigremmy

Drift Trike Buid-gonna be fun

You on any of the FaceBook drift trike pages?
  11. hemigremmy

Side engine mounted kart?????

I have been talking to Chad and I think I got it squared away.
  12. hemigremmy

Predator dimensions or technical drawing?

Does anybody know where I can find actual drawings of like the clutch side view of the motor, the top overhead view of the motor and the valve cover side of the motor? I need these for a project I am working on so I can figure up motor mount locations and clearances for sprocket and frame...
  13. hemigremmy

Side engine mounted kart?????

I am working with a friend of mine on a project and was wondering if anybody on here has a kart with the engine that is mounted beside the seat. I am needing to pick somebody's brain, ask some questions, get some measurements and dimensions, ask some more questions, and say "Why?" a whole bunch...
  14. hemigremmy

How hard would it be to make one of these?

How crazy is this, somebody just posted looking for one of these on a Pedal Cars page I liked on Facebook. Never seen one before a few days ago now I have seen two!!! http://www.antiquesnavigator.com/ebay/images/2013/161013623771.jpg
  15. hemigremmy

Gumpit, search craigslist for a used green machine!!! The front wheel on those would work PERFECT!!!! They peddle to go forward but freewheel so you can coast too.
  16. hemigremmy

Bikebuddy, I have looked and looked for one of those used Razor karts for my kids on CL but every time I find one it is either trashed or they want GOLD prices for it and it's junk or they never reply. One of these days I will luck into one. What are you using the front wheels, I'm curious, LOL!!!
  17. hemigremmy

Local Motors builds and electric drift trike that is FWD might check them out, they are kind of pricey but very sweet!!! One of friends is a sponsored drift trike rider for them. Well I guess they aren't as pricey as I thought they were. Verrado Electric Drift Trike
  18. hemigremmy

Art and Mary's Reindeer

Very neat, I have painted some signs and yes stuff like that takes a HUGE amount of time to complete. I too am a sucker for all the cool stuff from days gone by, I look at it all as art and history. Things like this Santa and Reindeer are just a reminder of the times, back when people did things...
  19. hemigremmy

The WTF picture thread

Another give away..... the shoe has 5 toes...... the print has 4 toes, LOL!!!
  20. hemigremmy

Some paint and pin-striping questions.

The names going on them are Sophia on the orange bank and Benjamin on the green one. I watched some videos on like gold/copper leafing but that too looks like something that needs to be experimented with to learn the tricks of the trade before I jump in and screw them up with that too.