Search results

1. hemigremmy

Wagon I built

So I have had this Aluminum wagon tub I had made for about 14 years now and finally decided I had most of the parts I needed to build it. i had this vision in my head now for about 15 years but never had the gumption or all the parts to do until recently things fell into place. Since I'm not...
  2. hemigremmy

Charging system on a Predator???

So who has done this and where can I get the parts to do it from? Thanks in advance!!!
  3. hemigremmy

Ape hanger bars

Anybody got a set of ape hanger like bars? These are for a friends project and wouldn't have to be really big, like an old set off of a banana seat bike or something along those lines.
  4. hemigremmy

jeep2003 tank build thread?

Where did the tank build thread go to?
  5. hemigremmy

Predator dimensions or technical drawing?

Does anybody know where I can find actual drawings of like the clutch side view of the motor, the top overhead view of the motor and the valve cover side of the motor? I need these for a project I am working on so I can figure up motor mount locations and clearances for sprocket and frame...
  6. hemigremmy

Side engine mounted kart?????

I am working with a friend of mine on a project and was wondering if anybody on here has a kart with the engine that is mounted beside the seat. I am needing to pick somebody's brain, ask some questions, get some measurements and dimensions, ask some more questions, and say "Why?" a whole bunch...
  7. hemigremmy

Some paint and pin-striping questions.

Are there any pinstripers on here? I have some questions I need to figure out so I can put some names on some piggy banks I painted before Christmas!!! More of a paint type question than anything. So far they have been primed, base coat, Krylon glitter blast paint and Krylon clear all from...
  8. hemigremmy

JD2 software help

Does anybody have any software for a JD32 bender? My buddy bought one and then JD2 removed the software they had up on there website. He contacted them and they said they are working with Bend Tech to come up with some software but the Bend Tech software is like $400 plus. I know people on here...
  9. hemigremmy

Fire in LA???

What's up with this massive fire in LA, everybody ok? Anybody know anything about it?
  10. hemigremmy

Rockauto

Anybody got any promo codes for RockAuto?? Free shipping would be AWESOME!!
  11. hemigremmy

Water jet and Laser questions???

I know LSCustoms has been cutting parts out of metal from some posts and discussions, are you using waterjet or laser? I have a buddy here in Ohio that is looking into this trying to figure out what would best suit him, what would you recommend? He will making brush guards, pipe bumpers, plate...
  12. hemigremmy

Tubing bender dies

Somebody was on here at one tie selling dies for the JD2 tubing benders, a buddy of mine is ordering one and wants to order about 4-6 sets of different size dies. Can anybody direct me to who was making and selling the dies?
  13. hemigremmy

Any Graphic designers?

I have a buddy that is needing some logos made for some stuff he is making and needs some Graphic design help, anybody do this kind of stuff?
  14. hemigremmy

Minibike model

Seen this posted on FB by one of the Detroit guys and thought I would share it here also, pretty cool!!
  15. hemigremmy

Live axle setup question

I am working on building a motorized drift trike and have a few questions about a live axle set up. I have a rear frame section from a kart and the 1" axle, when I got it somebody had already taken it all apart. I have ordered all new parts but then seen a picture of another motorized drift...
  16. hemigremmy

predator dimension question

Can anybody tell me what the distance from the centerline of the front mounting hole (The one opposite the head, exhaust and carb.) to the farthest part out on the engine or shroud is? The motor will be mounted just behind the axle and I am trying to figure out how close I can make my motor...
  17. hemigremmy

So.... What is it??

A friend of mines son did some trading, he had a 4 wheeler and traded it for this. It is supposed to be 100% original, I know I have seen this before but can't for the life of me figure out what it is to let him know. Thanks in advance for the help guys.
  18. hemigremmy

Here is a Heath kit Boonie for sale on FB

This is the guys name and the group it's listed under on FB Walter Cross - ‎Blue Water Minis Heath kit (boonie) Honda gx 340 needs rings no compression 300$ obo https://scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10440716_778558818833136_6580859158418544011_n.jpg
  19. hemigremmy

MINI minibikes?

What were those little electric minibikes that people were buying and converting to gas as their kids got older? I know Squarechopper had one and I think Manchester had one also. Would like to find one for my son, he is only 2 but he is absolutely obsessed with my mini bike. Everytime I open...
  20. hemigremmy

Diameter of sprocket

Does anybody know what the outside diameter (tip to tip of sprocket) of a 60 tooth sprocket for #35 chain would be? I need it to layout a project I am working on. I have one at home but I am not there right now. Thanks for any and all help!!