2. J

Not a big fan of this site.

Isn't that just great.
  3. J

Thanks, I am so upset don't think thats enough a-----e
  4. J

I've posted adds, wanted,selling, looking for. No response, I was a supporting member. Seems you need to be part of the clique that runs the site to be noticed. If you are looking for a minibike for your kids to beat on with no history or no reputable manufacturer this is the place to come. If...
  5. J

Winter Chopper Project!

Best of Luck with your Stars and Stripes Chopper.
  6. J

Tecumseh H50 minibike engine!

I have a 68 TT500 engine fresh rebuild, all correct numbers. But it ain't cheap.
  7. J

Manco Stars and Stripes

Is the engine black or white? Any numbers on the kickstand?
  8. J

Manco Stars and Stripes

Anyone have any info or anything on the Manco Stars and Stripes minibike?
  9. J

Manco Stars and Stripes kickstand

Anyone know about the kickstand for the Manco stars and stripes chopper? Manufacturer? Dimensions? Anything?
  10. J

68 Rupp TT500 Headlight Bezel NOS will pay top dollar

Looking for an NOS 68 Rupp TT500 headlight bezel,and reflector. I will pay top dollar for the right parts. Thanks
  11. J

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

Sam, The Dellorto I talked to you about came out nice, after some hand polishing. I was concerned about some of the passages that were basically blind.. It's amazing what these digital cameras pick up. Some of the swirl marks look like I polished on a bench grinder.
  12. J

FS Burnishing for minibike parts (pics)

Amazing job on my turbines. Can't wait to get them back. Will be sending my Dellorto MB22A next. Thanks Sam.
  13. J

Clinton A490 engine

Thanks for the post markus. I buying that beauty, seller agreed to ship.
  14. J

Clinton A490 engine

I am looking for an A490 Clinton for a vintage kart. Would like correct original engine, running or not.
  15. J

Clinton a400 engine

CCW for my 61 Dart Kart K Junior.
  16. J

Clinton a400 engine

Looking for a Clinton a400 in good running condition.
  17. J

Thoughts/prayers to Buckeye and Family

I'm with you, sorry for your loss. Brian
  18. J

Anyone remember when Two Guys sold mini bikes?I

I used to drool over the mini bikes when Two Guys sold them. I remember the Two Guys in Waterbury CT had 3 different models made by Alexander Reynolds. The least expensive was green, no suspension, Tech engine for around 139. The second was orange, Tech engine, for 149. And top of the line was...
  19. J

1968 Rupp swingarm wanted

I had some work done to my computer, sorry for the confusion. Swing arm has some rash inside right arm,as seen in pic. Otherwise straight and without pitting. $90 shipped
  20. J

1968 Rupp swingarm wanted