Search results

1. C

Wanted: Fox Mini bike parts.

I picked up a fox mini bike that looks just like a street scamp but the forks are not the suspension type. The frame, forks, and swing arm have been powder coated, I also have the rear rack and gas tank, but no fasteners at all, so if someone could help out with pics of what exactly i need for...
  2. C

Torque Converter skipping/jerking

My belt drive torque converter recently started jerking when you throttle from a stand still. At speed it is fine as well as when the rear is off the ground when throttling. But add a rider and throttle from a stop and it bucks pretty good. Suggestions are most welcome.
  3. C

Wanted: Dart Ridge Runner by Rupp Parts

Looking for, side panels, chain/clutch guard, kickstand, tanks, fenders. I know this is a long shot, but plans are to fully restore this for Portland 2014.
  4. C

Looks like a Gote, but not a Gote

Picked this up today and pretty excited about it. Two jack shaft set up, one with disc brake, both sets of foot pegs swing in and out. Appears to be factory made and not home made. Owner replaced shaft bearings a while ago, brake caliper, handle, throttle are missing. Any help would be most...
  5. C

Baja Warrior MB200

Picked one up off CL yesterday, but the governor springs are missing. There is a pic on here someone took of their set up but didn;t really apply to my set up. So, what I am asking is... Can someone please snap some pics of their stock Baja Heat/Warrior governor/throttle rod and spring set up...
  6. C

Chain Tensioner

Just finished this on my sons DB30. Took a piece of stainless, drilled some holes, buffed it and slapped a spring on it.
  7. C

Yerf dog and Doodlebug finished

Just finished my sons Doodlebug. Painted Jeep dark green metallic, HF engine, stainless frame plate, and Whizzer headlight. On my Yerf Dog I just removed the stickers and plastic fake gas tank, installed NOS reproduction Whizzer gas tank and stainless frame plate. Now on to my other sons...