Search results

1. kenwheelie

1976 Honda Z50

Clean z50
  2. kenwheelie

Happy Birthday Evil Ed

Happy belated B Day Ed! FYI I have moved from OC Ca to Florida as of Dec 1st 2023. Keep up the good work!
  3. kenwheelie

Aggie 98 basic roller for $ale

I'm thinking I will go to Mac's soon and get tires and a sprocket and make this Aggie 98 an actual roller so someone out there may be more inclined to buy it! What do you think?
  4. kenwheelie

Aggie 98 basic roller for $ale

Greetings enthusiast! I have had this Aggie 98 for a number of years and I haven't made a move to restore it yet so I'm offering it to you for sale. I want "and believe it's very worth" $350.00 for it. I have the rear OEM rim and axle for it as well plus I will throw in an old briggs with the...
  5. kenwheelie

Neck Are you going to speedweek in Aug this year? My dad and I are planning on going on the...

Neck Are you going to speedweek in Aug this year? My dad and I are planning on going on the 14th-17th to get a taste of the salt. I am taking my near finished bonanza 1200 and pops is going to take his zuma scooter "yellow." I hope to hear from you so maybe we can meet up while there? best...
  6. kenwheelie

Comment by 'kenwheelie' in media 'aggie2'

Tom, Do you still have the aggie 98? I just acquired one,much better than the one I currently had. That's not saying alot due to the fact that I still need axles, fork lowers and springs to even get a roller out of it. Lots to be done! Anyhow, what color is that seat on you 98? Also, do you...
  7. kenwheelie

Aggie 97 & 98 parts, Please

Greetings to you all! I have been out of the loop for a fair amount of time and "hot diggity!" It's about time I get back on those two Aggies I picked up 20 months or so back! If any of you all may have a set of fork springs and lowers or a whole fork, I would be much obliged if you would...
  8. kenwheelie

Hi Yall!

welcome Greetings to you and welcome to the OldMiniBikes! Oh dear....do you know what your getting your self into? I got the bug..pun intended! last year and now im working on 3 no make that 4 of them now. Oh dear! You will find that the folks here are great and very welcoming! best regards P.S...
  9. kenwheelie

Another Aggie 97 back on the road

Nice job! I was wondering if you ever pursued making the decal on the front? I have recently acquired a 97 from blkscorpion80 and he told me about your build. I would love to coordinate about restoring my aggie and the decal. cheers KR
  10. kenwheelie

*********all must go*******

blkscorpion80 was kind enough to respond to a parts wanted post "aggie parts wanted" and well um ah I ended up buying it. It now resides in O.C. California in my garage awaiting a ground up resto. Actually it just showed up today! best regards
  11. kenwheelie

Wow I would really like to get an Aggie 98! Please let me vent for a sec "I can believe it! Now...

Wow I would really like to get an Aggie 98! Please let me vent for a sec "I can believe it! Now im getting an offer for a 98!!!" Wheeew thanks for your patience! I got pm'd last week from blkscorpion about a complete 97. Originally I was just looking for parts for the frame and uppper fork...
  12. kenwheelie

Greetings MTchevy1! I wanted to notify you that I had purchased blkscorpions Aggie bike today...

Greetings MTchevy1! I wanted to notify you that I had purchased blkscorpions Aggie bike today. I put out an inquire and he let me know he was selling the one he had. I met his price and so now I will be restoring it as time goes on. I have a couple of other projects in the works now so im gonna...
  13. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

Ohhh Neck! Wherrrrrre arrrrrre you?
  14. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

You mean like these! Answer: Ooooo Yeahhhhhh
  15. kenwheelie

Bonanza Fender

Mid peg bonanza fender PM Sent:thumbsup:
  16. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

Mac' Frame Neck I called Mac on Saturday evening asking if I could come over Sunday evening to buy that KOL Aggie. Everything worked out schedule wise and I bought it from him right before sundown on Sunday! After getting introduced to minibikes again after last July I discovered that there...
  17. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

aggie 97 for sale? PM sent
  18. kenwheelie

How fast?

I am now kind of getting used to the posting process and thought I would share this with you all. What this is is a current day PVP 250 Superkart. My dad and I have been campaigning it here in California for the past 7 years or so. It is something we both do together and for me its good quality...
  19. Bonanza 1200 OldMiniBikes build off, 2nd entry

Bonanza 1200 OldMiniBikes build off, 2nd entry

Most parts currently acquired and now ready for paint!
  20. kenwheelie

Aggie parts wanted

Greetings I am looking for most all KOL AGGIE related parts less the frame and upper fork. Wheels and handle bars at a minimum would be fantastic. A drag brake would be welcome also! Best regards