Search results

1. dcswindler4

Kill Devil Hills, NC?

hey, ill be going down to KDH NC 10/6-10/13, anybody ride down there? anybody know if the cops are strict on street riding minis? debating on loading up black betty...
  2. dcswindler4

CL find, too new to minis to know what it is

found a craigslist ad for a 60-70's vintage minibike, no info on its running condition and no picture, had the guy send a text with a picture, here is what i got to all the mini gurus...what is it? think im gonna pick it up for $75..what do you think? would it be blasphemous to throw a...
  3. dcswindler4

6.5 baja heat minibob "black betty"

this will be an intro and build thread name is chris, live in culpeper va, 25 yrs old...was introduced to minibikes at a jeep show in York PA by some friends i meet with up there. 3 of them had minis (doodlebug style) as soon as i got back i started looking. picked up a Baja Heat on CL for...
  4. dcswindler4

HF Clone

checked my local HFs and none have any leftover stock of the 6.5 greyhound engines (66015 i believe), just predator now, hoping somebody that was lucky enough to grab a few of the engines at steep discounts will part with one so i can get my minibike on the road. im in northern Virginia and can...