Search results

1. Fat Boy

Cat Fender ID

While looking for fenders for my Cat Duster I have come accross these three fenders , but I am not sure as to what they are all off of . The fender on the right is about 3/4" longer than the middle one and has a steel bracket across the fender bolt holes . Are they all Cat fenders and any idea...
  2. Fat Boy

Western Flyer Trail Flite SS400

This was my Christmas present on Christmas Day as I seen this on Craigslist and called on it early and the guy called me back at just after noon and I paid for it shortly after by PayPal and picked it up yesterday and washed it up this morning and this is what it looks like . Very good condition...
  3. Fat Boy

Craigslist Bikes

Picked up these two bikes today off Craigslist . The two bikes and 4 extra motors 2 Tecumseh , 2 Briggs and clutches and other parts were listed with a bunch of other things for sale in the add all for 60.00 and a short drive on a Sunday not a bad price . I think it is a Boonie Bike but not...
  4. Fat Boy

Another Trail Horse

This is a Trail Horse GTO1470 Chopper frame that was picked up for me in Minnesota yesterday and the start of another Trail Horse for the herd . The forks are wrong in the picture but I will be making a new set of original forks for the bike soon and we have wheels , tires , sprockets , brakes...
  5. Fat Boy

New Ride S&M 60's

This bike is vintage , not imported , has 6" wheels and American Made . This is a very nice homemade bike from years back that was featured in the Science and Mechanics Magazine . It is in good condition and has a cool factor built in . A two stroke is going to have to go n because it will not...
  6. Fat Boy

Vintage Plans Build ??

Plans built or just homemade ?? Any ideas ?? Its a goofy looking thing :laugh: I am thinking a 580WB would look good on it
  7. Fat Boy

69' Rupp Tank

Been looking for this gas tank for over a year and I finally snagged it , had to buy the whole bike to get it but it was worth it . No sign of any rust inside and the outside is just as clean been stored inside with the handlebars for years . Hard to find a tank in this condition anymore , a...
  8. Fat Boy

AlSport RTS8

If anyone wants to buy parts off this Alsport RTS8 trike before they go to E Bay PM me this weekend :thumbsup: Parts are located in Iowa
  9. Fat Boy

Oh My

A guy called me and told me where this bike was sitting in a shed so I went to look at it and talked to the owner who bought it new in 1972 for the kids to ride along with a gokart my buddy bought . The bike is complete with any parts not on the bike are in a box that come with it , except for...
  10. Fat Boy

Yesterday Was TX1DAY

Been poaching a few bikes in Minnesota :ohmy:and this is the last one I picked up a few miles over the border :thumbsup: Has the original Aspera HT35 engine with a light coil for the factory headlight/taillight and the motor has compression . This is a TX-1L and the brochure I...
  11. Fat Boy

Briggs Engine Dates

Briggs Engine Build Dates I have a Briggs shroud with the numbers 80232 0170 02 6901213 and I am not up on the Briggs engines and after searching for the date codes I am more confused . My question is how do you tell a three horse cover from a four horse cover or other hp covers ?? Is...
  12. Fat Boy

Tri Sport Ride

This picture was taken on the Camel Back Cutoff on the trails we ride , it was a nice warm nite for a late evening ride last night after working late and I had a good time riding the old trike . The Tri Sport is a cool looking trike and is comfortable to ride and it is in good condition for it...
  13. Fat Boy

This Weeks Freebie

This is this weeks freebie it is an Adler 220-76-273 industrial sewing machine . This machine works like the day it was new and will sew most anything I will ever need to sew , we was sewing through 7 layers of vinyl seat material with no problem . It is a double needle machine but is using one...
  14. Fat Boy

70 Rupp Sprint Fork

Need a front fork for a 1970 Rupp Sprint . The bike looks like a 70' Rupp Roadster but has the 6 inch wheels on it . Thanks in Advance
  15. Fat Boy

Member Wanted Bonanza Minibuggy Brochure

A member PMed me about a copy of my brochure and I lost your PM . Please contact me again I have them ready .
  16. Fat Boy

Montgomery Wards

This is another nice little ride I picked up yesterday , Montgomery Wards Mini Bike looks like the 424 model in the brochure . This is a complete bike with motor and a box with the rest of the parts for the bike , it is rare :laugh: to get all the parts with a bike anymore so even after telling...
  17. Fat Boy

New Bikes

Wednesday was Cushman Day , I picked up Cushman scooters most of the day and night . We have been passing the flu around the family and I was just getting over it when a buddy came up with this deal and let me in on it and I could not pass it up sick or not . Three all original Cushman scooters...
  18. Fat Boy

Who reads Italian ?

I have two rolls of piston rings for the Motori Minarelli P4 70cc motors in the Broncco Diablo TX-10 bikes . I need someone to translate the writing on the labels also what the numbers are is that a 45 9 or a 45 2 on the right label under Canna ?? I know the book says the pistons...
  19. Fat Boy

Go Kart

Has anyone seen a gokart like this ?? I have one like it and would like to know what it is . This one is on Long Island , New York CL Thanks go kart
  20. Fat Boy

Bird Zapper

Never seen one until the Zapper in the What Is It popped up the other day and I commented it would be nice to have one in the Bird Section of my bikes . One came up for sale a few miles away Monday and I went to look at it and I now have one in the Bird Section . It is in nice condition except...