Search results

1. 45t

Best drill bit for drilling into Tecumseh throttle?

I been struggling to drill through my HS50 throttle arm to create a hole for the throttle cable. I’ve tried an Irwin bit for harden steel, but it didn’t work. I’ve had other engines that were drilled out on the arm before, but it wasn’t done by me. Any suggestions on a bit that would work? I...
  2. 45t

HS50 carburetor questions on rebuild or replace

My sons CAT 400TS stopped running and I know it’s the carb that needs rebuilt or replaced. The engine is an HS50 snow blower engine that has performed great for him up until now. The #’s on the shroud are HS50-67175C SER 9156B. I have a few questions on fixing the issue. If I were to rebuild...
  3. 45t

Looking for 4.00-6 or 14x6 Rupp Trial, buy or trade

I’m hoping a fellow member here can help me out. I’ve been looking for a 4.00-6 (pictured) for a few years now for my Cat 400TS. It doesn’t need to be new but a nice rider quality. I’ll also consider a 14x6 trials like what Rupps used. I’m trying to finish my bike and it’s the last elusive part...
  4. 45t

Anyone near Johns Island SC looking for a rare mini?

Anyone near Johns Island SC looking for a rare bike? I found a Cat Hustler on Facebook marketplace there for sale, but it’s to far for me to get. Someone in the area should go get it asap. $250 for it, is a great price for a rare bike
  5. 45t

Need help! 4.00-6 Tire and Cat kickstand needed

I’m stuck and need some help from the mini bike community. I’ve been looking for a few parts for some time now and I’m at a standstill on my 400x build. I’m in need of a 400x kickstand and a 4.00-6 tire. Attached is a pic of the tire I need. If anyone can help, I’d really appreciate it.
  6. 45t

Need help, I’m stuck! Needing a 4.00-6 tire and 400x kickstand

I’m stuck and need some help from the mini bike community. I’ve been looking for a few parts for some time now and I’m at a standstill on my 400x build. I’m in need of a 400x kickstand and a 4.00-6 tire. Attached is a pic of the tire I need. If anyone can help, I’d really appreciate it.
  7. 45t

Decal trade? Need a Cat 400 series decal

I’m looking for a Cat 400X & 400TS handlebar decals. I have several decals for trade. Please let me know if you’re interested in a trade or maybe have a decal you’d like to sell. Cat All American handlebar decal Cat eliminator clutch cover decal 2 Cat Kitty Kat clutch cover decals Ruttman...
  8. 45t

WTB 4.00-6 tire used on Cat models

Looking for a 4.00-6 tire like what’s pictured. They were used as rear tires on some of the larger Cat mini bikes. Used or NOS in good shape (no cracks and decent tread) preferred.
  9. 45t

Looking for Cat 400X bare frame

Looking for a Cat 400X or other 400 sized Cat models. I need the frame, fork and handlebars. I have everything else to build the bike. Ratty looking is ok but not bent or broken. Will also consider a Slingshot. Pics included if what I’m looking for. Thanks
  10. 45t

Cat All American fork plate/handlebar decal

Cat All American fork plate/handlebar decal (repop) $10 shipped from Florida Or trade for a sebac shock that’ll work on a Cat 400x
  11. 45t

Cat Eliminator clutch cover decal

Cat Eliminator clutch cover foil decal (repop) $10 shipped Or trade for a good sebac shock that’ll work on a Cat 400x
  12. 45t

Cat “The Kitty” clutch cover decals

Cat mini bike “The Kitty” clutch cover decal (repop) $5 each shipped Or trade for a good sebac shock that’ll work on a Cat 400x.
  13. 45t

Alsport trike fork decal

Alsport trike fork plate decal (repop). I had several of these made when I was building my TS-50. This is the only one left over. $15 shipped Or trade for a good sebac shock that’ll work on a Cat 400x
  14. 45t

Ruttman clutch cover decal

Ruttman clutch cover foil decal (repop) $12 shipped Or trade for a sebac shock that’ll work on a cat 400x
  15. 45t

Cat Hustler decals

Cat Hustler Chopper repop decals - fork plate/handlebar decal and rear plate decal (under the back of the seat). $15 shipped Or trade for a good sebac shock
  16. 45t

Taking the Cat for a ride

It was an overcast cooler night tonight so my son wanted to do some riding on his Cat 400TS. Hopefully we didn’t upset any neighbors. Watching him ride makes me want to get another Cat project bike to build. I do have a a box of spare Cat parts. I really only need a frame and fork? Hmmmm?
  17. 45t

Wanted Cat handlebar decal - buy or trade

I'm looking for a Cat 400TS or a basic Cat handlebar decal. I have a Hustler or Cat All American handlebar decal to trade. Here are a few decals I have to trade.
  18. 45t

WTB or WTT for a Briggs carb

I've been battling this engine for a awhile now. The engine shroud says it's a 4hp, but I'm not sure if the shroud has ever been changed out. Its definitely smaller than a 5hp. It had a 5hp carb/tank on it when I got it but a PO cut off the lower tank mount to make it fit on the engine. It ran...
  19. 45t

Cub Scout Cubmobile racing

A few of you know already that my son and I are also involved in Cub Scouts. This past weekend my son Logan raced in is final Cubmobile races. He is in fifth grade now and will be aging out of Cub Scouts and cannot race after this year. We have had as much fun building and racing Cubmobile as we...
  20. 45t

My son's Cat 400TS build

My son negotiated for this in July for $75. It's a 1970 Cat 400TS. This is how we found it (missing a lot of parts).