Search results

1. rokk67

LIl indian? year & model

i love riding my lil indian with a 5hp briggs !
  2. rokk67

NOS Cat Eliminator parts

pm sent
  3. rokk67

HS40 builders shortblock

pm sent
  4. rokk67

Powell 3867 d restore

that paint job is looking really nice :thumbsup:
  5. rokk67

rollin down the street

yes, i think the bolt is too long and they used them for spacers :laugh::laugh: anybody know approximately what year this is ? maybe late 60's ?:shrug:
  6. rokk67

rollin down the street

thanks outlaw,this bike doesnt look like it was riden that much,still has what i believe are the original goodyear tires on it.the back ones a slick from the scrub brake :eek: . from simple toms brochure picture,it looks like it came originally with a tecumseh ? :shrug:
  7. rokk67

rollin down the street

any idea on the year ? what size engine did these come with ? also who gets the best answer,the one who names the manufacturer or specific model ? thanks guys..
  8. rokk67

rollin down the street

i saw a couple kids pushing this old minibike down the street today,ask them how much they wanted for it .the one kid said i'll take $40 bucks for it. what the heck i dont need another project but couldnt pass it up for that. so ,what is it ?
  9. old_mini_002

old_mini_002

10. old_mini_0011

old_mini_0011

11. powell_shifter_001

powell_shifter_001

12. rokk67

anyone have a classic car?

Don, your bel air and powell pit bike look awesome together :thumbsup:
  13. lg_002

lg_002

14. rokk67

anyone have a classic car?

1969 mach1 mustang, color is gulfstream aqua...bought it in florida in '82 ,right out of high..67k miles.. still have it :thumbsup: ....Ron
  15. april_2013_007

april_2013_007

16. april_2013_006

april_2013_006

17. april_2013_005

april_2013_005

18. rokk67

help needed with 1974 honda trail 70

i always keep a couple spare plugs for my old honda 50's and 70's . they foul out pretty easily. first thing to try is a new plug. needs spark and gas to run. the jets in the carb are small and can plug up easily .sometimes you have to take off the carb and very carefully clean out the tiny jet...
  19. rokk67

Picked up an lil indian mini mini today for $70

they're definatly a fun little ride :thumbsup:.....Ron
  20. rokk67

: biggrin: powell frame

you should use zip strip or aircraft remover on your forks. using steel wool will give your forks a satin look, probably dont want that. :crying: my fork tubes were bent and dented,had to replace them....Ron