Search results

1. rokk67

rollin down the street

i saw a couple kids pushing this old minibike down the street today,ask them how much they wanted for it .the one kid said i'll take $40 bucks for it. what the heck i dont need another project but couldnt pass it up for that. so ,what is it ?
  2. rokk67

what is this ?

i picked this up on craigslist $125 , i dont know what it is but it has potential. it came with a strong running 1975 copper colored 5hp briggs. any ideas on what the frame is ? what about the wheels, what brand are they ? thanks
  3. rokk67

well what is it ?

heres an interesting looking minibike. can anyone me tell what it is ?
  4. rokk67

lil indian progress

ive made a lot of progress on the lil indian in the last 2 days.ive sandblasted the frame..it took 200 pounds of black beauty..dp90 epoxy primed,chromabase paint. im not sure what hp briggs im going to put on it yet. ive always been a honda z50 guy but theres something about these hardtail...
  5. rokk67

lil indian ???

hey guys, im a newbie here with a new project. from looking at pictures i think its a lil indian. it has 4'' rims and a very small frame. its looks prettty much original except the engine and maybe the bracket by the disc brake may have been added. i picked it up for $75 bucks. any ideas on what...