Search results

1. MisterRoboto

Sl414 belt

Trying to figure out how to determine what belt I need the trike has the Salsbury clutch set. Or if anyone has a source for them? Thanks
  2. MisterRoboto

iso alsport street wiring diagram

looking for a diagram for the alsport street legal that had the tecumseh engines. thanks
  3. MisterRoboto

rupp roadster engine

i have what i believe is a rupp roadster with the slanted engine plate im wondering if i will find problems with oil if i put a predator 212 in there with it being slanted and all any advice for this?
  4. MisterRoboto

alsport street

anyone thinking about selling a street legal alsport with registration? getting my first motorcycle but always wanted an alsport sl so figured id ask
  5. MisterRoboto

mini

6. MisterRoboto

gas in oil

i got this engine on a trike i picked up not long ago(like 2 months) and its pretty much brand new but the other day when i started it it smoked but sounded fine. so i changed the oil and i noticed that it was very runny and it smelled like gas was mixed in there, well after i changed the oil...
  7. MisterRoboto

baja clutch

i got this clutch on a baja warrior i picked up last night. the engine wouldnt start cause the clutch was engaged it seems. my question is can i take this type of clutch apart and clean it up or should i look for a new one? appreciate the help
  8. MisterRoboto

aurathentic roller

im told its an aurathentic. 150$ located in northwest pa (meadville) cash only pickup only no shipping
  9. MisterRoboto

mini

picked this up today just curious what it is? thanks
  10. MisterRoboto

enduro

picked this up with another lil mini frame for 50$ today. just curious what it is... or used to be? for some reason i dont think this jackshaft setup is stock :confused: thanks
  11. MisterRoboto

mud bug near me

3 Wheel Trike Grass Hopper not mine. i went to look at it and really wanted it but, with no engine i couldnt offer him enough to bring it home
  12. MisterRoboto

honda engine help

looking at maybe getting this engine and wondering what this bolted on part is also are these mortar mixer engines tapered shaft? or not always? thanks guys
  13. MisterRoboto

alsport

picked this guy up today
  14. MisterRoboto

id help

just picked this up today and had a couple questions first what is it? also is there a way to get rid of just the top layers of paint without damaging the sweet blue sparkle underneath? TYVM
  15. MisterRoboto

rts comparison

this may be a tough request but does anyone happen to have a side by side comparison pic of the two different size rts frames they made?
  16. MisterRoboto

differential grease

Finally took my differential apart and was wondering if i can use an automotive grease when i put it back together or if i need to track down the original kind they had used?
  17. MisterRoboto

owosso explorer roller

tires hold air when sitting but the rears are dry rot and the left rear needs a tube or new tire cause it loses air fast when riding 300 or trade for enduro style mini? :shrug:
  18. MisterRoboto

ohh60 coil

i have an ohh60 that when i got it it was taken apart and im wondering if anyone could point me to or knows where the 3 different wires(aside from the plug wire) that come from the coil are supposed to connect thanks guys:thumbsup:
  19. MisterRoboto

weld advice

i got my lil hf 90 welder couple days ago and set it up to try it out tonight. anyway its been a long time since i welded at all so i was wondering if someone might be able to help with the results i got. when i go to weld it just flashes and causes these little balls of metal but wont get a...
  20. MisterRoboto

5.5 carb

i traded for this 5.5 engine off a wood chipper or something like that and it has this crappy carb on it, so instead of rebuilding it i was wondering if anyone could give me a part number on an adjustable carb that would fit my engine. thanks