Search results

1. patrick2260

Faked Ruttman ID Stamp ?

Hello, tonight I have this early Ruttman. I bought this frame before restore from a respected member. Y'all may not see him anymore on here but all the members from 10-15 years ago know him. A random person told me today that my early Ruttman's ID stamp on the underside of the engine plate...
  2. patrick2260

Bonanza MB I'm guessing

Can anyone tell me details ? Thanks so much.
  3. patrick2260

Early Ruttman w Clinton Panther $1100 plus shipping obo

Powder coat. Engine has spark and compression. Restored. Questions ? Ask please. $1100 plus actual shipping from 97702.
  4. patrick2260

Clinton Panther a500

It has spark and compression. I don't ride or run my bikes or engines after restore. I display inside my home like all of it. It ran great after restore. I'm sure it will get up and going. Ships from 97702. I take Paypal, Venmo, cashier's check or local pick up. Shipping is actual cost. I...
  5. patrick2260

Early Ruttman roller

Serial is stamped into engine plate as opposed to a tag riveted. Serial is 3225. I was told that this frame was probably a chrome frame but I really don't know. Powder coat is obviously bright yellow. Other than a couple very small chain Knicks in the plate the frame is true and straight...
  6. patrick2260

Can I still sell my bike and parts on this site ?

So I haven't been on here for years. I'm selling all of it. It seems like the site has changed a bit and I'm having issues navigating. Can I still sell a roller ? Panther engine ? Parts ? Thanks for any help.
  7. patrick2260

Anyone know where a guy can buy one of these ?

Bonanza chopper clutch guard
  8. patrick2260

Early Caper Cycle

Is anyone looking for or does anyone know of anyone looking for an early Caper Cycle ? It needs restored and is in pieces. The engine is restored and looks great, West Bend Power Bee. I believe its a 5 part though. Im just trying to start the conversation without pics at this point. You...
  9. patrick2260

Restored and mostly restored minis for sale

Just a heads up guys and gals. I have some bikes for sale. I have 2 Ruttmans. A Toad and a previously chrome Ruttman w a Clinton Panther. A Bonanza Chopper and an unrestored Caper Cycle im considering selling too. Considering. The Caper has about almost everything. Including the engine...
  10. patrick2260

Maybe Arco ?

Looks a little like a Rupp seat. Rear band brake looks like Arco, Ward's. Thanks. 20160928_204532_zpsybtco4cu.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket 20160928_204604_zpsamz0611p.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket 2016092895204357_zpsoe2x6s8p.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 |...
  11. patrick2260

Can anyone identify the fork by what you see here ?

And hopefully the fork and rest of bike belong together. I can't read what it says. Thanks ! 2016080795102201_zps9hmizi1l.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket
  12. patrick2260

Found a little something today. Had to pick it up !!!

20160922_152544_zpss0t6ctpq.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket VZM.IMG_20160921_181630_zpswkqpcjow.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket 20160922_151641_zpszygfresk.jpg Photo by pat_marshall1 | Photobucket
  13. patrick2260

My Muffler is too close to my seat pan and vinyl ?????

Hi guys. The Taylor muffler has about 1/4" clearance between it and the vinyl. I don't plan to ride it but once. As I do after every restore. Then I set it next to all my others. However, I do want to make sure it's ok. If I ever sell it. Thanks and please let me know if you think it will...
  14. patrick2260

Looking for a decent and proper pipe/muffler for my Tec HS40

Hi guys. I wish I could post pics of my Bonanza Chopper restore but I'm unable to delete any of my pics to free up space unless I become a supporting member. I'm looking for a correct muffler/pipe for my HS40. I heard David Wulf makes nice pipes and mufflers. I did PM him and waiting for a...
  15. patrick2260

Minibikepaul PH # or contact info please

Been a long time since I've been on the site. Apparently minibikepaul has been banned??? I use to have his email and pH #. Anyone out there have his contact info ?
  16. patrick2260

Bonanza Chopper front and back axle length???

Can anyone tell me the length of these 2 axles? I need to buy them. Thanks.
  17. patrick2260

taylor muffler or similar

I'm looking for a Taylor muffler or similar muffler that would work for my engine. I'll try to get the bolt pattern up later. Sausage muffler works too. Thanks.
  18. patrick2260

carb rebuild gasket kit H35

Hey guys. I am trying to rebuild an original Ruttman Toad Tecumseh H35 engine. No luck finding a carb kit w all the gaskets etc. On eBay. Not real familiar w eBay any way. Does anyone have or know where to find what I'm looking for? Engine info is: H35 45350H serial is 0258 w 13637 after...
  19. patrick2260

Bc200

Originally restored by Mark "Scooterboy" Franzen. Meticulously restored to original condition as close as humanly possible. I've babied this bike and never ran fuel or oil through it and Mark did the same since the restore. Just been displayed inside our homes. Has spark and compression...
  20. patrick2260

Rupp Roadster 2 fuel tank petcock

Very clean. Removed from a 1971 Roadster 2 tank. $6 plus shipping.