Search results

1. KB2ROCKET

Christmas parade boonie bike trike

some of you may remember this boonie bike trike I built it for bulletproof minibike madness in 2011 - 12 - 13 now I'm hoping to use it in a Christmas parade
  2. KB2ROCKET

Picture test

3. KB2ROCKET

the whole world is going electric how about your mini

any electric minis here?
  4. KB2ROCKET

I'm still alive (kb2rocket)

Hopefully I can continue with my 2nd ox project
  5. KB2ROCKET

Cool mini chopper for sale

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352601898030
  6. KB2ROCKET

3 omelet problem

I wasn't paying attention and I put four eggs in my 3 egg omelette what should I do?
  7. KB2ROCKET

Why projects are better companions than real people

1st reason they are perfectly content to be ignored and left in a dark room until you were ready to deal with them again
  8. KB2ROCKET

3/4" keyed universal joint

I bought this new on ebay search 12hp universal joint it cost $37.35 $14.34 shipping for a total of $51.69 I never used it I just slightly removed the sharp inside edges to make it less likely to bind then I greased it It's yours for $35.00 free shipping in the contental usa
  9. KB2ROCKET

It's the weekend and a full moon

If it's clear where you are check it out its beautiful
  10. KB2ROCKET

Does anyone else have problems getting the correct parts from ebay?

I understand that ordering drivetrain parts can be a complex affair that's why I carefully read the discription and ask questions before ordering but on 3 resent orders the parts were just wrong and at that point you need to take pictures send a email to the seller then start a return and be...
  11. KB2ROCKET

I inherited a honda monkey bike clone engine thingy

No idea what displacement it is it appears to be electric start no kick lever no shift lever so I'm guessing it's an automatic. Oh great another engine This is the best picture I have right now it's dark and late right now
  12. KB2ROCKET

Have you ever used a step key ?

One very important part of my project has a 1 3/8 shaft normally a shaft of this size would use a 1/4 keyway but mine has a 3/16 and the sprocket that goes on this shaft uses a 1/4 " key. step key to the rescue. I am glad these exist otherwise I would have to make one somehow
  13. KB2ROCKET

1959 hillman husky trailer ?

I have been considering turning this car into a travel trailer would the build thread be more appropriate in off topic or projects and rides?
  14. KB2ROCKET

Little kid mega pumped to be in 50cc motocross race

https://youtu.be/eCbNtwCj2rE
  15. KB2ROCKET

What and where tubing discussion for minibike frames

I am new to fabricating mini frames but I'm going to do it what kind and size of tubes should I buy to make a large frame mini and is there a good online source?
  16. KB2ROCKET

Minibike build off 2018

I would like to build a vintage chopper I forget what brand the frame is powered by a 2 stroke Villiers . is anyone else making plans?
  17. KB2ROCKET

$2800 Kohler 9.8 diesel engine for sale on pressure washer $500

It's no mine I'm not buying it I just think it is interesting https://treasure.craigslist.org/bfs/6172754991.html it probably has a tapered shaft you would have to look up the model number
  18. KB2ROCKET

So excited some of the parts I ordered just arrived

Sadly the 3/4" jackshafts I ordered magically turned into 5/8" somewhere in transit :(
  19. KB2ROCKET

The OX . . . 2

This project was inspired by the Rokon two wheel drive vehicle I liked its design but it was to expensive for me so I am going to attempt to build a slightly more powerful heavier larger version pictures to follow thanks for viewing
  20. KB2ROCKET

How big is your cage or habitat?

We put people in prison as punishment but they only have a cage that's smaller than yours. Space is so vast it is un measurable how large it is and puny earth is so small in the grand scheme of things it like one drop in the ocean and on earth their is only so many places you can go that you...