Search results

1. Steed

Azusa mini bike build with my kids

I've just made a few modifications to my Azusa. First, and I know purists won't like it, but I've removed the Tecumseh HS50 engine. Carburettor was a nightmare to tune, always leaking despite everything was new. I've build this Mini bike to use it and I want it to start first time. It wasn't the...
  2. Steed

You're right. I've just ordered a clutch bande brake kit.
  3. Steed

Thanks. :) Very clean build ! ;) A few more pictures...
  4. Steed

You're right, brakes are quite ineffective... Engine plate has arrived. Much easier to align clutch with sprocket!
  5. Steed

The clutch has arrived! I have a problem as the clutch and the rear sprocket are not in line. It's not huge but enough for the chain to derail at high speed... I've ordered a universal engine mounting plate. That's about two more weeks to wait for the plate to arrive... :confused:
  6. Steed

Yes, shipping from US to France is so expensive! And you also have to add tariffs! You have to be very motivated to get a US mini bike when you're in France... :rolleyes:
  7. Steed

O.M.B Warehouse.
  8. Steed

Nearly finished ! It only needs a clutch now. It should be delivered this week. :)
  9. Steed

Thanks. :) Yes, I think I have a problem with Minis and Mini based cars... :p
  10. Steed

I've just started a father and kids project. My daughters are 8 and 3 and my son is 5 and a half. A few weeks ago, I've rebuilt a Tecumseh HS50 engine and ordered an Azusa mini bike kit with 6" wheels. The kit has arrived last monday (with a missing bag of parts including all bushings !...) A...
  11. Steed

Tecumseh HS50 rebuild

Thanks. I've had no major problem rebuilding this engine. I've changed the pistons rings, done a clean hone job as the cylinder had a few scratches, cleaned the carburetor and I've managed to find a magnet for the flywheel as one was missing. I have of course cleaned everything, changed all...
  12. Steed

Tecumseh HS50 rebuild

I've just finished rebuilding this Tecumseh HS50 engine. It runs great and will look nice on my Azusa mini bike. I should received my kit by next week.
  13. Steed

Tecumseh engine colours

Hello, I'm rebuilding a Tecumseh HS50 engine. I can see different colours for these engines on Google. Mine is black, some are white, grey or even red. Any reason? Does it depend on the years? Thanks for your help.
  14. Steed

The Official OldMiniBikes Mini Bike Clutch Cover & Chain Guard Thread

I've just made this cover from a metal sheet for my next project (Azusa Mini bike). It's not painted yet, just primer.
  15. Steed

Tom Thumb Micro Minibike project in France

After 9 years, I'm back. :p I've replaced the chinese pocket bike crap engine. It has a 2 stroke brush cutter engine. It runs like a dream and my kids love it. https://servimg.com/view/11862989/591][/url] https://servimg.com/view/11862989/589][/url] https://servimg.com/view/11862989/590][/url]
  16. Steed

The Official Tom Thumb and Micro Bike Thread

Here is a video of my Tom Thumb. It features on the first page of this thread. The 2 stroke 49cc engine is shit. The carb always leaks... I'm gonna change it to this kind of engine: Tom Thumb Micro Minibike build - YouTube
  17. Steed

!!!!!!!!!!!Tom Thumb!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice built, very clean! :thumbsup: Mine doesn't look as clean. :wink:
  18. Steed

Tom Thumb Micro Minibike project in France