Search results

1. myjunk

What does this rim go to?

Here is a little something different than identifying a mini bike. I purchased a lot of several mini bike parts. Included in the lot was this rim. It is a 3.00 x 10 rim with some markings on the brake drum area. Has anyone any idea what bike this may have went with. Thanks
  2. myjunk

Tecumseh runs good until it gets warm need advise

I have a Tecumseh 3.5 engine that runs good until it gets run for about 10 to 15 minutes then it quits. I'm guessing weak coil or condenser or maybe even put new points in it. Has anyone else had a similar problem. Thanks for your help.
  3. myjunk

Anyone have a gas guage for a Model A Ford?

I know , its a long shot but im trying to find an original gas gauge for a Model A Ford. The gauge is threaded into the gas tank. Thanks
  4. myjunk

The El Burro sand and sno mini bike is for sale

Barn find El Burro sand and sno mini bike. It is just as it looked coming out of the barn. It looks to be pretty complete with its original 8hp Briggs engine, chain guard, fenders and more. I live in Central Lake Mi and it must be picked up here. $900 or if you have Rupp parts I could consider a...
  5. myjunk

Rare Brooks mini bike roller

A hard to find mini bike, manufactured in the 1970s by a company named Brooks. I only know that due to the generosity of a fellow member who identified it. The bike is exactly how it came from the barn. It still has the fenders and headlight. The bike is located in Central Lake Mi. I am...
  6. myjunk

Bonanza mini bike frame $200

Listed is a Bonanza mini bike frame. I am not an expert on these bikes so im not sure what model this is. The forks are straight, has kickstand and scrub brake. Located in Central Lake mi. I wont ship so its a local pick up.
  7. myjunk

Not a very good picture, but what is it?

Sorry about the poor picture, but its all I have. Any idea what it is? Thank you for the help
  8. myjunk

El Burro sand and sno mini bike is $500 too much?

I know that certain people would rather not give out value opinions, but I was offered this bike for $500. I'm sure that it hasn't run in years, but it looks complete. Thanks for your help. I know its a lousy picture, but its all I have.
  9. myjunk

1975 Rupp Centaur for sale $8,000

My family has convinced me its time to start selling some of my toys. The Rupp Centaur was built in 1974 and 75, total production was 1,200 units. Mine has the correct Kohler 340 engine. The trike runs great and drives as well. It has forward, neutral and reverse. This perticular Rupp has a tag...
  10. myjunk

Tecumseh gas tank

I think this is a Tecumseh gas tank, but would like the experts to weigh in and tell me if it is. Is it a snowblower , lawn mower or mini bike tank?
  11. myjunk

Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan 2023

Back by popular demand will be our 2nd annual Mini bikes on the farm held Saturday Aug 12th 2023. Please save the date, we will host a Friday night welcome party with a live band, food truck and of course our on site winery will be open. Saturday we again will be riding our bikes throughout the...
  12. myjunk

Can you identify hp by muffler location?

I thought I read once that it is possible to determine the hp of an old Tecumseh by the location of the muffler. As you can see in the picture the serial number is covered up by the gas tank, so I cant tell by looking there. This is a picture the guy sent me of the engine.
  13. myjunk

Mini Bikes on the farm Northern Michigan Update!

Mini bikes on the farm Northern Michigan update. Thank you for your interest in joining us for a great event. The responses thus far have been amazing and we are looking forward to a great time. I may have gotten ahead of myself in the initial posts and would like to explain. My original intent...
  14. myjunk

What is it?

I need some help identifying this mini bike. Thanks you help
  15. myjunk

NOS Rupp Trials tires 14x6

Shameless self promotion, but what do you do. 2 NOS Rupp Trials tires eBay item number: 115249410663
  16. myjunk

Any interest in a mini bike roundup in Northern Michigan?

Would there be any interest in having a mini bike gathering and tour this summer in Northern Michigan? I own a 1100acre farm and winery located in Central Lake Mi and enjoy driving my mini bikes through the cherry orchards and seasonal dirt roads. If this has enough interest, I would provide a...
  17. myjunk

I dont see a mark on the crankshaft for timing.

I am working on a Tecumseh h35 . When I got it it had a habit of firing partway through the pulling of the rope and just about taking my hand with it. I have to assume its a timing issue. So I set the points at 020 while the lobe was at its highest point. I then put a dial indicator on it ready...
  18. myjunk

Tecumseh h35 head torque and pattern

Im sure this question must come up often but what is the correct torque for the cylinder head and pattern? thank you
  19. myjunk

Kind of a cool frame but what is it?

I bet this was a cool bike in its day. What was it?
  20. myjunk

Just an old mini bike

Anyone know what it is?