Search results

1. 19honda69

My Minibike New Years Resolutions 2024

No more buying anymore rollers,frames,dirt cheap bikes,never find another one bikes.always wanted bikes. Priorities : complete 6 Project BIkes three Tacos,a Bonanza Black Widow,and a1970 Honda 70 ATC. Been clollecting the parts for the last 10 years and have about 98% of the parts. The other 2%...
  2. 19honda69

(2) 6 inch nos or good condition tires

Looking for two nos or good condition tires.Let me know what you have. Thanks!
  3. 19honda69

Vintage Kart clutch cover

Looking for vintage aluminum clutch cover to use on west bend
  4. 19honda69

Carlisle 410 x 350 x5 double Indian head

Looking for 410 x 350 x 5 Carlisle double Indian heads. 1 or 2
  5. 19honda69

Vertical Seam Tecumseh Tank

Looking for a vertical seam Tecumseh tank.
  6. 19honda69

Anyone have this problem?

I was reading a thread that did not make sense. Everyone was taking about a post I could not see. If I log out of the site it shows up but not if I log in. Of course I can’t see the pictures if I am not logged in. The posting member is Midyrman?
  7. 19honda69

Bonanza MX1310TC

I wanted to do a build log on my Bonanza MX1310TC. I don’t recall seeing much on this model on the forum.The frame is the MX frame with the tall jack shaft plates. I started when I found a roller a couple hundred miles from where I was living about 8 years ago. I saw it on Craigslist one night...
  8. 19honda69

Customized Mini Bike Carrier

This carrier started as a generic bolt together.I wanted to have a carrier on my camper that was specific to fit my street legal 69 Honda CT70. Great for camping because most camp grounds don’t have an issue riding a registered bike and you can go into town if you need something .It is great to...
  9. 19honda69

Wanted TACO clutch cover

Looking for Taco clutch cover or leads on source. ‘Thanks for any help!
  10. 19honda69

Post More Pictures

My New Years resolution was to post more pictures on the site. Since I really have nothing to post I asked my friend and member Roger (Cattailhaas) if I could post some shots I took in his shop today. Roger is making some changes on a MTD trail bike that he will use as a daily rider. Roger has...
  11. 19honda69

TACO 100 FRAME

Looking for a Taco 100 frame. Please PM me
  12. 19honda69

Wanted Quality Rupp 12 inch tire Motocross

Looking for 1 nice 12 inch Rupp MOTOCROSS tire
  13. 19honda69

Correct Tecumseh Decal 4HP

What is the correct decal for a 69 Tecumseh 4hp on a Bonanza build? Is it the same for 1968 and 1970?
  14. 19honda69

Bonanza MX Tire Size

What is the correct tire size for the Bonanza MX bikes?
  15. 19honda69

Hodaka Engine Case Color

Years ago I got some paint from Strictly Hodaka for my Bonanza / Hodaka engine cases.They relabeled the can but I think the color was pewter. Anyone know the best match ,brand and color?
  16. 19honda69

Rupp Dellorto choke

Wanted to buy Dellorto Rupp carb choke parts
  17. 19honda69

Bonanza Grips

Looking for a set of Bonanza grips oem or repo. Please send me a PM of you can help.
  18. 19honda69

Bonanza MX1310 TC Guard

Looking for a Bonanza MX1310 TC clutch guard. Never seen one yet except in pictures. if you have one and could give me measurements that would also be great. Also looking for one more sets of the Bonanza
  19. 19honda69

Tecumseh steel tanks

Did Tecumseh make a steel side fill tank or are they all plastic for the 4hp engine?
  20. 19honda69

WTB Bonanza rectangle serial plate

Bonanza MX Style serial plate.$100 for good condition.Please send me a pm.