Search results

1. F

Recipe for a GX390 30+ hp on gas !

Sounds good Charles , whats your take on using a 340 head , and what would you think a good light piston rod combo to use , And thanks again
  2. F

Recipe for a GX390 30+ hp on gas !

I would like to hear everbodys input on a GX390 build that will push 30+ hp on pump gas ! Thanks Guys:thumbsup:
  3. F

Tecumseh power sport 6hp throttle hookup help

I have a new powersport on the shelf in my shop , send me a pm and will give you my cell number text it and i can send you pics of carb and govenor linkage
  4. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Did You have to cut one seat into the other and if You dont mind me asking how close does the intake valve to the cylinder wall , Again very impressive modification I hope You post more pics once the rockers are set up !
  5. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Nice tunnel port job there Charles are You putting that on a 3" motor !:thumbsup:
  6. F

What is the best 6.5 clone cam for me?

Junior have you yourself tried the black mamba cam ? I installed one ona gx200 that was in a baja with a TAV and it ran fine with no stall speed issues at all , and no upgrades were done to the stock carb . except for adjustments to idle and fuel mixture . You will not find a better package for...
  7. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Your Right :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  8. F

L.A Drag Spot.

Its a private forum , You dont have any 1st Amendment rights ( frredom of speech ) Admins and mods have the control to edit and ban , If a forum is public than anything can be said without censorship !
  9. F

Gooses F&B mini drag bike build up

Dammmn That's a work of art Goose :thumbsup:
  10. F

Why wont my crank side cover fricken seal!!

1st ck the valve cover and is sure the breather is working sometimes if your valve cover breather is stuck it will push oil out of seals and gaskets ! awhile ago my buddy had a gx390 on his minicup kart that would leak oil out the side cover gasket , he changend the gasket 3 times still...
  11. F

What is the best 6.5 clone cam for me?

Ck out Iskys Black Mamba $75.00 special You get a 270 lift 246 duration cam 28lb springs valve cover and side cover gasket with an autolite racing plug , great package I threw one in a gx200 sweet little cam for a mild mod !
  12. F

Honda GX200 w/ ISKY 350 lift cam !

Thanks Goose sorry about the crappy video I did it with My droid I think the resolution is set to low .
  13. F

Here it is Honda GX200 Isky 350 lift cam2 - YouTube Honda GX200 Isky 350 lift cam - YouTube
  14. F

Head, cam, springs and carb ?'s

18 should be fine
  15. F

Head, cam, springs and carb ?'s

.050 off the head would leave at 9-1 with a g160 head gasket which will run pretty good with a bsp cam and 18lb springs .and with that setup you can be in the 10-1 range if you use a gx200 gasket and thats without decking the block or using a longer rod . personally i wouldnt run much over 10-1...
  16. F

Hey Guys sorr for going full retard , but this naysayer stuff goes up me sideways reminds me of the 4 cycle forum . Im 53 and ive been at this stuff for a long time buliding briggs raptors , tecumseh stars and honda g200s dealing with guys like Clements , Merit and EC Birt , But times have...
  17. F

I really dont know why you keep throwing the word clone around no where in this build was a clone used its a honda gx 200 and if you read into caseys build you would seen his is honda gx160 . I guess you never spent anytime at kart track watching a 30 lap race with modified buzzin around at...
  18. F

There is a 14cc gx160 and there also is a 18cc (zh8) head the reason I opted for the 18cc its a little easier on unshrouding the 28.5 intake valve !
  19. F

Tillotson tuning troubles

Casey if You want send me a PM I will give you my number and I can walk You through getting that adjusted !
  20. F

Thanks for assurance Charle's that means alot coming from the guy that inspires these builds !