Search results

1. F

Recipe for a GX390 30+ hp on gas !

I would like to hear everbodys input on a GX390 build that will push 30+ hp on pump gas ! Thanks Guys:thumbsup:
  2. F

Honda GX200 w/ ISKY 350 lift cam !

Well my late winter project is finished .I basically built this engine around the cam ISKY 350 lift 246 duration welded cam . I started off with a honda gx200 block and crank align bored 20 over balanced the crank rod and piston assy. I used a 18cc gx160 head milled .050 28.5 intake 25 mm...
  3. F

Retek Cheetah gas tank nos in the white !

Up for a sale is a Retek Cheetah gas tank , its a new old stock item that was left in the white for its 4o plus years the outside has light surface rust which will can easily cleaned in a bead blaster and primed the inside of the tank is spotless and has original gas cap this tank has never been...
  4. F

Taylor Spark Arrester for Tecumseh H50-H70

Up for sale is a Taylor Spark Arrester for Tecumseh H50 - H70 inside diametr is 13/16" overall length is 6 1/2" this is a hard pipe to find this was picked up for a Bearkat resto project its in new old stock condition feel free to ask any questions Thanks $75.00 shipped
  5. F

Taylor model 100 spark arrester for Tecumseh HS

Up for sale is a Taylor Model 100 screen type 33223 spark arrester for Tecumseh HS these were used on Rupps , Bonanzas and a few others . It measures 8 1/2" and inside diameter is 5/8" This is new old stock . 65.00 shipped
  6. F

NEWAY LG-102 valve seat cutter kit !

Up for sale to forum members only Neway LG-102 valve seat cutter kit this kit is new in the box with instructions , I would rather see it go to one of you guys before I put it on evil bay , 175.00 shipped !
  7. F

What You find when Your not looking !

Went to favorite vintage parts guy today , usually I call ahead and he goes through his stuff and gets what I need , Today I stopped by and asked him if he had any ruttman clutch brakes and he pointed me toward two sheds and said their in one or the other , when I got inside the first building...
  8. F

Goodbye EC Birt R.I.P.

My deepest sympathy to ECs family one really great guy !