Search results

1. W

HF Clone/Lights

Hi: I have a HF clone NIB. Without pulling flywheel, can anyone tell me if the flywheel has the magnets installed so i just have to add charging coil. If not, where do I get the magnets or flywheel? Thanks Minibiking in the Carolinas
  2. W

Governor repair

Thanks. That sheet will certainly help me get it back in service.
  3. W

Valves

Hi: Just took the head off of my GX200 clone. The valve seats look pretty good, but the valves themselves are black, top and bottom. It appears the motor was run with an extremely rich carb. This a refurbish project. Also, one valve comes out easily but the other valve is captured by the...
  4. W

Governor repair

Hi: Just cracked the crankcase on my GX200 clone. The governor appears not to be working. I found a plastic part in bottom of crank case and the arm is attached to nothing. What is the best thread for repair? I searched but did not recieve what I was looking for. Thanks for your time and help.
  5. W

What is this?

Hi: I just took the valves out of my Baja Mini 196 clone and there was a lash cap on both valves.
  6. W

Hi: Is there a timing chain in the clone gx200 on the Baja Mini? I am trying to remove head. Head bolts appear to need impact wrench. Is this the normal removal procedure, with an impact wrench? Thanks
  7. W

Nut removal

Hi: Used the rope method for removing crank shaft nut. Worked like a champ. Thanks
  8. W

Nut removal

How do you loosen the nut on the crank shaft with damaging surrounding parts? Thanks
  9. W

How do you remove an HS40 flywheel?

How did you get the nut loose? Thanks
  10. W

Predator crank shaft size

Yes, I was wanting to know the shaft size that the clutch goes on. Thanks
  11. W

Flywheel removal

Evening: Have a Mini Baja clone I am trying to refurbish. What is the easiest and best way to remove flywheel? I think the right question to ask is how do I get the nut loosened off the shaft without hosing up adjacent parts. Thanks in advance for your help.
  12. W

Thanks.
  13. W

Is the crank shaft size on the predator the same as the honda clone that comes on Mini Baja Heat? Thanks.
  14. W

Mini Baja Heat-Engine make

Thanks JOEKD. I now at least have a starting point as to what threads to be looking.
  15. W

Thanks for the info. Does the clone have any name or is it called by any letter/number combintion? Thanks again for the help.
  16. W

Hi: Just got my Mini Baja, 197 cc, yesterday. Would anyone know the make of engine used in these bikes. Also, I have been reading some threads. Is the motor a Honda clone and if so, does some Honda parts fit this motor. Thanks in advance for your help and info. Mini Biking in the Carolinas
  17. W

Newbie in SC

Hi Guys/Gals: Just picked up a used 2008 Baja Mini Heat in Savannah, GA. Kind of bad condition, but price was right and I did want a restoration project. I will be asking a lot of questions in the future. Right now my first two questions are what type/brand of motor is used in the Baja...