Search results

1. David wulf

Nazi Commies

What are you talking about ????
  2. David wulf

Nazi Commies

I agree with the one and only Chipper . Most moderators are power hungry. that guy from Michigan you really gotta watch .
  3. David wulf

1969 Powell E model for sale

Here is probably the finest restoration ever on a Powell. Was restored by member Scottesy and it’s perfect. has also been signed by the Powell brothers. Price 2,500 plus shipping. Bike is in Wilmington North Carolina .
  4. David wulf

TECUMSEH TANK

Bump bump
  5. David wulf

Arco Alexander Reynolds minibike

It is against the rules but I’ll help out . Chipper is correct on the trail master version. But I’ve heard they are worth 1,200 plus dollars.
  6. David wulf

FLAT TRACK BIKE

Damn Brian that almost looks like one of my designs . Looks like you’ve done a great job on the build . maybe some day I can reach your level of expertise .
  7. David wulf

Wanted Powell Driven

I have one from my E model , hit me up on Facebook
  8. David wulf

Cat HPE Muskin Fork Bolt Spring

Will you trade it for a DB Axle
  9. David wulf

Cat 3509 (Muskin Wildcat)

Well I would have maybe wanted CAT parts but now I know who built it . So it’s probably just junk shit .
  10. David wulf

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Damn you mean the voting is over. I only got to vote for chipper . I think this is bullshit I need more time vote for someone. this place is getting hard to deal with . Is there a complaint section ?
  11. David wulf

Well that’s not a very chipper Attitude Karen .
  12. David wulf

So why what is the No category for ????
  13. David wulf

I don’t understand this voting either. What the hell does No mean for a vote ? This has got to be the dumbest way of voting I’ve ever seen. It just doesn’t make sense, if it does it needs to be explained to everyone. Seems I’am not the only one confused. I no in the international class I guess I...
  14. David wulf

New flat track bike

Made the frame a couple years ago took her racing and didn’t do final shinny on it . now she’s done .
  15. David wulf

Flat tracker build

Built this bike a couple years ago raced it one weekend and never really finished it . So I’am getting get ready for more racing and it needed finished.
  16. David wulf

International International Class , Trailhorse Street Racer

Well looks slow as hell here . What’s wrong can’t we get going ?
  17. David wulf

International International Class , Trailhorse Street Racer

Are you not using a frame ?? I don’t see one .
  18. David wulf

Anything Goes! Powell on a budget

no don’t have a rear wheel, sorry .
  19. David wulf

Bonanza Clutch Cover

Thank you kind sir