Search results

1. D

Bird type minibike-built by Joel Wey

Orange Powder coat, beautiful condition. Strong West Bend motor. $700+Shipping. Colorado Springs, CO.
  2. D

Found this Heathkit Boonie for sale...

Don't need your help anymore cheezy1! Received many helpful responses via private messages! Now, I will have an awesome Sunday! Hope you do too!
  3. D

---------- That's cute...glad you're so confident! Instead of playing games, why can't you just answer the question or do everyone a favor and not respond at all?
  4. D

--------------- You all are a bunch of freakin nerds!
  5. D

What would you all pay for a bike in this condition??? Obviously needs restored! Thanks for your opinions!
  6. D

Murray mini bikes/motorcycles - $250

Good deal perhaps? Don't know much about the quality of Murray's! They look to be in decent shape. MURRAY MINI BIKES/MOTORCYCLES
  7. D

HF Predator Engine Question?

So you just have to hook up the cable?
  8. D

HF Predator Engine Question?

Does the engine come with a throttle return mechanism installed? Or do you have to install one? What about a throttle return spring? Thank you!
  9. D

Comet Torque Converter Kit, 12 Tooth, 3/4in. Bore

They still make those?
  10. D

Comet Torque Converter Kit, 12 Tooth, 3/4in. Bore

I understand that installation of a Comet Torque Converter can be somewhat cumbersome depending on the engine. What stock engine on the market allows for a no-mod installation? Subaru Robin, Honda GX200, etc.? Advice is appreciated. Thank you! David
  11. D

198cc "Bad Ass" Custom Mini Chopper????

Ok, has anyone out there ever heard of these little mini bike/choppers? Doesn't seem like it could be of much quality for only $599 (free shipping)! Otherwise, they seem intriguing. Mini Chopper Mini Bike For Sale- 198CC
  12. D

Manco Streaker (10 to 12 years old??)

I have an opportunity to purchase this bike for $150 this weekend? Can't decide? Looks like a great little bike in good shape. I havent seen it in person though!
  13. D

Manco Mini Bike, 3.5 hp?

Here is the bike in question...Streaker perhaps?
  14. PA270685

PA270685

15. D

Carter "Transformer" Mini Bike??

You don't like?
  16. D

That's hilarious!
  17. D

That's unfortunate, looked like a quality product!
  18. D

Interesting article! Carter Brothers official response | TheScooterScoop
  19. D

I emailed them and asked the question. Looks like a quality product, unlike some of the bikes manufactured in China!
  20. D

Has anyone out there heard of Carter's "Transformer" Mini Bike? Any idea of price, performance, etc.? Carter - Made in the USA!