2. JesseWulf

BC1100 wanna be vintage, just for fun class

David, its runs good, and is fairly quick. Jesse
  3. JesseWulf

1/3 scale John Deere tractor , anything goes class

Hey Rob, its Jesse, the tractor build looks good Jesse Wulf
  4. JesseWulf

Yes Sir, I understand, I haven't been around for awhile and just wanted to say hello. Again, hello everyone, hope to see all at Windber this year if I can make it. Everyone looks like there having fun, Keep it up. Jesse Wulf
  5. JesseWulf

Gees Havasu, leave my brother alone. I know the only reason he's here is for ribbons. Jesse Wulf (Soon to be former member, Hey Drew)
  6. JesseWulf

My big adventure

Thank you for noticing Sir, we worked hard on that. Jesse
  7. JesseWulf

My big adventure

Thanks Karen, WE TRY. Jesse
  8. JesseWulf

My big adventure

I will also point out that the look on Davids face when he discovered that my linkage did not allow the butterfly to completely open was PRICELESS. Not marginally priceless, but PRICELESS. Jesse
  9. JesseWulf

My big adventure

Your Summary is is exactly correct, however you did not point out that the 10 ft differential between the two bikes at the point that we both let off was exactly the same gap all the way down the street, and that you jumped the start. I guess we are now at the point that MARGINIAL is no longer...
  10. JesseWulf

My big adventure

David also came home not only with a broke muffler brace, he came home without it, the weld broke and he lost it. Jesse
  11. JesseWulf

My big adventure

The word Marginal is important here. Calling my builder a BUILDER, is MARGINAL. HE SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT A MUFFLER BRACE WAS NECESSARY. This is my first bike to come home broke. The builder is now 55, maybe he's getting marginal. Jesse
  12. JesseWulf

My big adventure

No need Harley, I just collect pistols. I actually like my brothers. No need to carry it. However I do have a Glock 357 Sig in the glove box. By the way, I'm expecting my brothers Briggs and Tech to take out my Honda, but it's fun messing with them. Jesse
  13. JesseWulf

My big adventure

Hey Harley, I am bringing my TP9 just in case the winner is not clear. Jesse
  14. image198

image198

15. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

Now that we're talking about it, I now remember Randy backing out with that gentle ark and pulling that orange tractor out of the mud. Sure glad Randy was there, I may have had to do it with my Porsche. Jesse
  16. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

Huh
  17. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

I saw the Randy tow live. Randy could of driven out on his own power but he just wanted to take it easy on the grass. Jesse
  18. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

I do like the looks of the blue one you sold this weekend. Jesse
  19. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words. Tammy is laying there sleeping, all the little machines hooked to her and the bed are making there quite noises and I'm watching Top Gear, not bad for a hospital room. I'm glad I decided to drive up guys, it was a great time, and Randy it was...
  20. JesseWulf

Winber 2015

Hi guys, I just wanted to let all my Windber friends know that my wife had her operation today and they did not find cancer. Boy that was good news. Were in the hospital for a couple of days and then back home. Thanks everyone for your prayers and kind thoughts. It was good seeing everyone...