Search results

1. bigrob

Honda minitrail Windber

I am going to be in Windber Will be at our usual spot at the top of the hill Will be looking to buy honda mini parts Qa50 , z50 , ct70 , st90 Thanks Rob
  2. bigrob

1/3 scale John Deere tractor , anything goes class

Ok I am in for round two lol As many of you know I love old tractors and built a 1/3 scale Allis Chalmers last year so I have wanted to build another so what would be cooler than a baby John Deere model 40 It will use a snowblower auger drive for a rear end , and a 97cc doodle bug engine...
  3. bigrob

Mad Max gokart

I am not sure what this all about lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qCj2Z_mph0
  4. bigrob

The Hoss 3x2 anything goes class

I guess I am in lol The name Hoss was my ex father inlaws nick name , he passed away over the holidays so it is a tribute to him My build is an Offroad Segway looking beast It will be a front drive trike with a caster wheel in the back The front wheels are massive 22x11x 8 and the...
  5. bigrob

Peerless axle question

I have a project I am working on that will be useing a peerless axle , that I bought from Gumpit a few years back My question is , do I need to support it with 4 bearings ( 2 per side ) or is the differential strong enough to only use 2 bearing mounted spaced out close to the wheel hubs...
  6. bigrob

Vance & Hines inspired X-mas Bike

My best bud Ron (Ruger the dog) wanted a bike for his Wife for Christmas , so I was persuaded to part with a spare DMP trailchamp frame As the bike is supposed to be for his wife a nice pink color was suggested , Ron said the only pink bike he would ever own was the Vance and Hines race...
  7. bigrob

195? Jacobson

I picked up a pair of old Jacobson 2 strokes in Windber from Not So Mini Bike , I also got Fuji Go Devil roller I hope to fit a Jacobson in the frame as the original Fuji engines are rare This is the first start fresh gas but orginal plug , didn't even check the carb lol...
  8. bigrob

What Did You Get In Windber

I thought it might be fun to see what everyone picked up in Windber I bought 7 engines of diff makes and conditions A folding Fuji go Devil roller , (from Wayne's estate sale) thought it should stay in the OldMiniBikes family Traded my twin engine drag bike for a 1970 Honda Z50ka2 , in good...
  9. bigrob

Arctic cat Ramrod Keystone Coyote

A good friend of mine and Windber neighbor is looking for parts Coyote triple tree Ramrod exhaust Ramrod belt cover Keystone exhaust Let me know what you got and bring them to Windber Thanks Rob
  10. bigrob

Snow in May

There is a ski hill on the way to my cottage , very rare to still see snow on it this late lol
  11. bigrob

Trapper

Found this for sale but it a five hour drive each way lol Trapper trail mini bike | dirt bikes, motocross | Saint John | Kijiji
  12. bigrob

New Decals from Bikebudy

Just received a huge order of decal from Cory , and they are beyond awesome He was able to reproduce decals from nothing more than a description and bad photos lol To top it all off he surprised me with some customs decal for my Toyhauler I can honestly recommend his work to...
  13. bigrob

1970 SE WOODS BIKE (Canadian Fox Campus ?)

Time to start another build , this is SE Woods Bike , the frame looks very close to a fox campus bike with some subtle changes It may in fact have origins as a fox and been assembled , labled and distributed in Newmarket Ont. Canada I have tried many searches on the web and it ends up back...
  14. bigrob

Hs40 smoking

Hey Guys , the engine I am using in my latest DMP build is smoking when it throttles up , not so bad at idle but you can smell it I haven't done a compression test but can be reasonably sure it is worn rings Has anybody tried oil additives or thicker oil as a temp fix , I do not ride my...
  15. bigrob

Dmp trailchamp

Time to start another one lol , I have its little brother the Scamper just about completed Day 1 , brought it inside , it has been waiting in the toyhauler , and stripped it down to a pile of parts The starting point, DMP TRAILCHAMP After a couple of hours of stripping it down I...
  16. bigrob

DMP Scamper

I decided that my next project is to build my DMP scamper. It is the same as the first bike my brothers and I had 40 years ago That first bike that got me hooked I picked up a frame a few years back and have gathered a few parts It is an 8" steel wheel bike , I had a rear for it but...
  17. bigrob

#$&!#% snow

Woke up to yet another snow storm lol The drifts going out to my garage are close to 6 feet high in places Got to love it when you need a running start in the garage to break thru the drifts I am running out of room , have to keep pushing up and back lol Had to...
  18. bigrob

Artic-Rat

I picked up an old artic cat climber as a package deal with another bike , but it is RRRough lol Not sure where or what I will end up with but a build is always fun and my brother Spencer tracks will give it a good home I have a ton of spare parts up in the bike loft just have to do some...
  19. bigrob

DMP Trailchamp

Picked up another DMP trailchamp , fairly complete with original seat and tank in decent shape They are a decent sized bike with 8" wheels and disc brakes , hope to have time to restore it , would make a great rider for Windber I have another frame up in the bike loft and also...
  20. bigrob

1/3 scale Allis Chalmers tractor

Hey everone it has been a bit since I have started a project Life gets complicated at times lol I have started building a 1/3 scale farm tractor based on a 1950's allis chalmers model b I have been taking a few pictures as I go and will post them as soon as I get my new laptop ( have...