Search results

1. Flat Head Phil

Tecumseh LH 195

Tecumseh LH 195 (5hp) for sale. This is a brand new short block motor with chinko carb, standard muffler. Has a 3/4” PTO drilled and tapped. HS 50 cover Mini bike ready. $200.00 plus shipping. Or pick up in 37325 east TN.
  2. Flat Head Phil

Tecumseh HS50 short block

New HS50 short block from the early 70s. Ball bearing cover. Not many of these left in the world. $200.00 plus shipping.
  3. Flat Head Phil

Cat frame

Cat 300 frame. Has straight forks. Includes fork spring and cup. Decent handlebars. Engine plate was cut out, but can be easily repaired. $200.00 picked up in 37325, or I can ship it for extra.
  4. Flat Head Phil

Muffler for a Tecumseh

This goes on a HS 40 (will also fit a 50 but not ideal, kinda chokes it down) its for a slanted motor brand new $125.00 shipped anywhere in the 48 colonies. .
  5. Flat Head Phil

Shocks

Shock absorbers for sale, not sure what these were on originally. left to right, first ones are like new and are 10 3/4” eye to eye 5/16” bushings middle ones are fair condition, the rust can be cleaned up 10 1/2” eye to eye 3/8” bushings right ones are kinda beat, but can be saved 11 1/2” eye...
  6. Flat Head Phil

Fenders

I have three of these chrome rear fenders, they’re 16” long, 5” at the top of the curve, 4 5/8” wide. They have a cutout at one end. There’s a quarter inch hole on that end and two more 7” from the other end. I forget what these were OEM on. They would work good on a 10 or 12 inch wheel. $30.00...
  7. Flat Head Phil

Tecumseh tanks and cover

Five small block plastic tanks. All good. Some brackets and some I didn’t show included. Some have caps. $25.00 plus shipping. Cover for a 4 or 5 horse small block. Has a Sears number on it. excellent shape. I don’t have the little ring gear cover but it’s not cut out for a starter. $25.00 plus...
  8. Flat Head Phil

Seat

NOS Purple metal flake vinyl seat. I forget what these were stock on. Seat base is 16”x 7”. No threadserts. I had it mounted on a bike once but it was never used. $75.00 shipped in 48 states. $65.00 if you want to pick it up in 37325 (east TN).
  9. Flat Head Phil

Rupp Roadster 2 paint set

Tank and fenders from a RR II. Rear fender has the usual crack with a hokey repair. Front fender is straight. Tank is clean inside, has a bondo repair on one corner and a tiny ding on the other corner, otherwise straight. No cap. It has been partially repainted In its past. $220.00 shipped to...
  10. Flat Head Phil

HS 40 rings

So I am seeking out some Tecumseh gurus knowledge here, I have a Rupp spec HS40 with a good .10 over bore. Ten over rings are hard to come by but I got these rings off of eBay, nos supposedly. But one of the compression rings is thinner around than the other. Never seen this before, so did I get...
  11. Flat Head Phil

Rupp Question

So I have this Roadster I took apart years ago, and I have gathered up some parts enough to start putting it back together. My question is: did the motor mount on the slotted or fixed holes? The reason I ask, is that I'm using a Comet 20 primary, and the slotted holes let it line up perfectly...
  12. Flat Head Phil

Cat Tank

I've got this Cat gas tank and the plastic is oxidized pretty bad, and plastic polish or anything else I've tried doesn't do any good. Has anybody here ever painted a plastic tank? I thought maybe some of that paint for plastics might work.
  13. Flat Head Phil

New Poster (not so new)

O.K. New guy on here, found this place while poking around for some parts. My plastic is on the bar, so a round on the house for all. I've got a bunch of Cats I accumulated over the years, but recently traded for a Dominator that is an abused cat. It needs lots, but what I was wondering was...