Search results

1. Rupp 72

Reproduction Saxonette Recoils! Arctic Cat, Fox, Colman, and more...

Back by popular demand! I am making one last run of Sachs recoils. I only have 25 NOS rope guides left so I will only be making 25 recoils. Once they're gone they're gone. They are $335 plus shipping. (Yes they went up $10 because so did my costs) They will be made this winter and shipped in the...
  2. Rupp 72

Arctic Cat Screamer Exhaust

I could cast reproduction manifolds... I have an original screamer I could use to base off of.
  3. Rupp 72

Yes, they are being assembled and shipped right now. PM me if interested.
  4. Rupp 72

Rupp TT500 score. I have questions.

The thick puck goes on the same side of the disk as the armature, aka the outside, not the inside.
  5. Rupp 72

Not the case whatsoever, they have been great and everyone has been extremely happy and tells me they are better than the originals. I made 25 units last winter and 25 units this winter and they all sold right away through people who expressed interest while I was getting them done. There is A...
  6. Rupp 72

I've been shipping them out right now to the people that I had backlogged on a list or pre-ordered. Most of what I made was spoken for pretty much right away. I might have one left and I might have another batch in the spring.
  7. Rupp 72

How/What do you use to Polish Parts to be chromed?

If you want something triple chrome plated "show chrome". Most places that serve the restoration market don't care if you prep it and likely won't give you hardly any discount. The polishing, sanding, dent repair, filling and so forth is all better left to the pros who have years and years of...
  8. Rupp 72

Continental Red Seal 175

Can you post a few more pics of the bike and engine. And engine ID tag. I just picked up a NOS AU75 Red Seal with the original manual. I might be able to help you out with any specific questions. As far as trying to find parts. These motors are hard to come by. Even most of the quarter midget...
  9. Rupp 72

Got my castings back from the machine shop! Recoils will be being shipped out as fast as I assemble them. Here is a reference pic from the last batch.
  10. Rupp 72

I am finishing more soon. Waiting on my machine shop to get me my castings back all finished. Everything right now is so backed up. Hopefully be shipping finished recoils in a few weeks.
  11. Rupp 72

Rupp Rat, need help making new bodies!

I just bought a pretty clean rupp rat frame but it is missing the body. Does anyone have a rat or trucker who would be willing to lend their body so a mold of it could be made from it. I know a guy in the minibike community who does great fiberglass work and can replicate molds if he has an...
  12. Rupp 72

RUPP - Richmond, VA

Okay, I didn't want to but after all the comments I'm gonna weigh in here and cover this bike head to toe. What's wrong: The engine is a 7hp, this is not a value add as it can't be considered "original engine," a billet rod is no big deal but it would have to still be for the original engine...
  13. Rupp 72

Rupp Chain Guard Chopper ?

No. This is for a continental. Not a chopper or rascal
  14. Rupp 72

Tecumseh Star Parts!

Looking for OEM or aftermarket Tec Star parts. This is the 10hp alchohol motorsports engine. Anything that can help me hop up my motor would be great! Thanks
  15. Rupp 72

I am sold out at the moment, I'll be making more this spring.
  16. Rupp 72

Windber 2021

I hope Windber happens! I need a vacation!
  17. Rupp 72

H50 Crankshaft

I might have one, I'll have to verify tomorrow if it has a bearing problem end.
  18. Rupp 72

Here is a photo of one of my recoils installed on a sundowner. They are coming along nicely.
  19. Rupp 72

Yes it's true, I'm making a small batch of top quality reproduction Sachs 50cc (saxonette) recoil covers. They will be complete, the entire assembly, fully machined, ready to bolt on and use. The recoil assembly will be comprised of the 14 total different parts just as the originals were...
  20. Rupp 72

Tecumseh H25 Rebuild kit needed!

let me know what you got or point me in the right direction!