Search results

1. J

HS Series Repo throttle assembly

bump.... 9 complete assemblies: 39.00 shipped each. Check or MO only Regards, Joe
  2. J

2024 Lil Indian build

Sorry no 500 decals left.
  3. J

2024 Lil Indian build

Love those Lil Indians. Will be watching. What model will it be? I can send you a repo clutch cover decal depending on the model. Regards Joe
  4. J

Tough getting old.... My math was a little off. Complete assembly: $42.00 shipped. Assy minus screw/spring and torsion spring: $31.00 shipped. Regards, Joe51
  5. J

hello, Sorry I do not. Check or MO if interested. Regards Joe
  6. J

I have 9 additional assemblies now available. Material costs have obviously increased. For a complete assembly as pictured: $47.00 shipped to you. If you prefer the assembly, minus the adjustment screw & spring & throttle return spring: $34.00 shipped to you. Check or money order is fine...
  7. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

:scooter: Thank you sir. Both cranks to be machined are points style. Nice link and info btw.!!
  8. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

cranks I will be using #1 is 1/16 " short of an original Rupp crank. This will be used in an HS50 #2 is 1/2" too long and will be cut shorter when it gets machined down. Will be used in an HS40. Both length measurements are measured from the face of the crank gear to the end of the PTO end...
  9. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

PTO end of 1" dia. cranks to RUPP dimensions.
  10. J

If you could make any vintage mini frame, what would it be?

My vote would be any Lil Indian Century (like above) or the Grand series. Anything prior to the bolt together frame. 1968–1969-year 2 speed versions are my favorite. Regards, Joe51
  11. J

71 Rupp TC driver key

Hello, Sorting through my parts. Have lost the TC driver shaft key. Does someone have the correct size/dimensions so I can get a new one? Thanks Joe51
  12. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

Thanks Mark, Greatly appreciated. Joe
  13. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

I thought I saw on here some time ago a tec crank drawing showing the specs/location of a Rupp hs40 crank. I have 2 cranks to be machined . Anyone have a copy of that drawing? If so could you e mail it to kris1164@aol.com Thanks in advance Joe51
  14. J

tecumseh 35546

Excellent Mark. If you could PM me your address & price and I'll priority mail you a money order today if OK. Regards, Joe
  15. J

tecumseh 35546

thanks Michael. I was looking at that. I thought for awhile they were on hold due to missing a coating. I'll contact Jim. Thanks Again, Joe
  16. J

tecumseh 35546

Been searching for another .020 over hs40 piston. Came across this number. Anyone used this? Looks like aftermarket. Thanks Joe51
  17. J

flywheel nut and washer

thank you!
  18. J

flywheel nut and washer

Hello, Anyone have the tech part numbers for the HS40 flywheel nut and washer? 1971 era. Thanks Joe51
  19. J

rechomed parts

Not the same person apparently. The shop I mention has staff etc. He has a web site. HOME | customchromeplating
  20. J

rechomed parts

I spoke to him regarding lead time. Time was longer during Covid. Takes many forms of payments. Confused on the Jon Wright post. Jon Wright is the owner of the shop I mention. Also, many mini parts back in the day only Nickel/chromed and skipped the copper process. Copper is used primarily to...