Search results

1. J

71 Rupp TC driver key

Hello, Sorting through my parts. Have lost the TC driver shaft key. Does someone have the correct size/dimensions so I can get a new one? Thanks Joe51
  2. J

hs40 rupp crank drawing

I thought I saw on here some time ago a tec crank drawing showing the specs/location of a Rupp hs40 crank. I have 2 cranks to be machined . Anyone have a copy of that drawing? If so could you e mail it to kris1164@aol.com Thanks in advance Joe51
  3. J

tecumseh 35546

Been searching for another .020 over hs40 piston. Came across this number. Anyone used this? Looks like aftermarket. Thanks Joe51
  4. J

flywheel nut and washer

Hello, Anyone have the tech part numbers for the HS40 flywheel nut and washer? 1971 era. Thanks Joe51
  5. J

noram 2 speed primary clutch

Just got an original Noram primary 2 speed clutch. 13 tooth. Waited for years to get the correct hub so I can mount my NOS drum and shoes. I believe they were factory correct for a 69 Rupp. Anyhow, the 69 book calls for brown engagement springs. Anyone have an original 69 clutch to confirm...
  6. J

1971 Tecumseh shroud

Looking for a Real nice 1971 HS40 Tech recoil shroud. The recoil needs to be oriented like a 1971 Rupp without the stud/ nut lighted version. Willing to trade the 1970 fender I have on for-sale plus cash plus shipping costs. I do not need any ID tag. Much appreciated if you could help...
  7. J

1970 Rupp rear fender

NOS 1970 Rupp rear fender. Was never chrome plated from the factory. I glass beaded it and applied primer to preserve it. $68.00 shipped to you if interested. Check or money order is fine. Regards, Joe51
  8. J

Piston coatings

Visited the cart racing shop that is going to bore my 71 HS40 block once my ARC rod shows up. He showed me some pistons he just got back from coating. A place called SWAIN technologies. They are literally 10 minutes from my house. Check them out on the net if you have not heard of them. Regards...
  9. J

HS50 bare block

Seeking a bare block HS50 that used the old points system. That can be bored .020 over. Let me know. Thanks Joe51
  10. J

HS40 crank options

Hello. Seeking a PN for a tec, crank that can be machined to 1971 Rupp HS40 specific. A crank that would be able to use the original flywheel. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Joe51
  11. J

71 BW frame paint

Good morning. Does anyone happen to know what the original gloss level of the BW black frame paint was? Regards, Joe51
  12. J

E bay notifications

Hello, Just being cautious with the current state of affairs. Anyone else who uses E bay being asked to create a new password? I declined for now. Regards, Joe51
  13. J

71 Rupp frame kickstand holes

Hello, Anyone have a picture and proper hole dia for the 71 Rupp frame? It's the 2 front ones where the stand mounts on. Thanks in advance Joe
  14. J

HS 40 Stator plate ID

Hello, Never labeled these. Which one would be correct for the HS40? Much appreciated. Joe
  15. J

hs40 block prep

I plan on dropping off a couple HS40 block tomorrow for paint removal prior to having them bored. Is glass beading OK or would plastic media be better? The shop has both Thanks in advance Joe51
  16. J

Dellorto UA19S

Dellorto UA19S NOS parts * Complete float bowl assembly. (top/bowl/float/filter/fuel connector, gaskets etc) * # 38 idle jet * # 68 HS jet *260 atomizer * Cover, valve with spring * No. 50 slide valve assembly * C1 needle * Idle screws & springs. Repo Jet housing & parts I cleaned up the main...
  17. J

Dellorto UA19S HS Jet

Hello, Please see the attached picture. Should the gap between the atomizer and the HS Jet be there? The jet only threads in that far. Both parts are NOS. Thanks Joe51
  18. J

HS series throttle blanks

I have decided to dis-continue making the HS throttle set-ups. Here are pics of what I have left & quantity. $145.00 shipped to you. Check or MO is fine if interested. Adjustment springs: 6 Pem studs: 45 Torsion springs: 19 Bell washers: 40 Shoulder bushings: 75 Correct top lock nuts: 50 Large...
  19. J

Cecor 12401 kick stand

This was in a box of Lil Indian parts. Originally welded to a 1970 Grand Series. I carefully ( best I could ) cut the weld. A little worn off on the end. 45.00 shipped to you if interested. Check or MO is fine. Regards, Joe51
  20. J

comet clutch parts

Figured I would offer these up before sending them to the recycle bin Sunday. All are nos. 1- 11 tooth clutch bell and bushing 35 chain 5/8 shaft 1- 12 tooth clutch bell and 5 bushings, 35 chain 5/8 shaft 2- 3/4 shaft clutch shoe assemblies 4-5/8 shaft clutch shoe assemblies 50.00 shipped to...