1. smokinsmo

1978 Heald Super Bronc Tryke

Still for Sale
  2. smokinsmo

Sale pending
  3. smokinsmo

current/original engine is 8hp wisconsin with lighting coil, and no reverse, and yes dual band brakes
  4. smokinsmo

last bump 400
  5. smokinsmo

18 hp briggs and stratton

last bump 175
  6. smokinsmo

Cat R4001

last bump $300
  7. smokinsmo

NJ is not to far lol , make a weekend run out of it :thumbsup: This is the last weekend for sale here on OldMiniBikes and on local ads, hitting the bay sunday evening
  8. smokinsmo

Cat R4001

$325 firm before it goes to the bay
  9. smokinsmo

200 firm before goes to bay
  10. smokinsmo

ok need to really move this stuff, id rather not take it to the bay. so here it goes $400 firm
  11. smokinsmo

sorry gumpit , no parts
  12. smokinsmo

ill ship if i dont have to box.. uship or something
  13. smokinsmo

im open to reasonable offers
  14. smokinsmo

Been a fun ride but time to say good bye

ill be around some, and im keeping 2 bikes, maybe down the road i will venture back
  15. smokinsmo

i got the engine about 2 months ago and the guy had it running when i picked it up, the guy kept the battery and the starter solenoid and key start, so i was going to buy these items for my project but never did, so these items would have to be purchased. Im trying to be as upfront as possible...
  16. smokinsmo

thanks.. corrected
  17. smokinsmo

Been a fun ride but time to say good bye

This is a tough tough choice, but the time to say good bye is here due to some personal issues, I have met alot of great people here who i hope to continue to stay in touch with. Thanks to all of you for your help. I have accumulated alot of mini bike related stuff and im moving it all. I will...
  18. smokinsmo

18 hp brigga and stratton, i was going to put this on my super tryke but now selling all mini bike related items. so here goes local pickup preferred in Monore ohio, $250
  19. smokinsmo

Cat R4001

Cat R4001 (as i was told) 5hp briggs that runs perfect I have never had an issue with this bike, it runs awesome and halls butt, I have a repo fiberglass clutch/chain guard i got from mac to throw in with it. Local pick up only in Monroe Ohio. $375
  20. smokinsmo

Im am moving away from the mini bike scene due to some personal issues and getting rid of most everything mini bike related. First up is my super tryke. I have all the original paper work. It does run and does run good, its all original with a 8hp wisconsin engine on it. Local pickup only...