Search results

1. Cmiracle

Lot of Honda GVC190 Vertical Shaft for sale

Honda GVC190 vertical shaft engines for sale. My school's shop has 25 of these we need to sell off, will drive to deliver around N. Texas. Brand new, only a few test runs on most. Manual choke/throttle. ~27lbs each. Perfect replacement for most push mowers, or a creative bike application? $100 each
  2. Cmiracle

Getting 2hp to run...

Ok, I've replaced the bad rings and have lapped the valves so the compression's alot better. But now the thing won't fire because it now has no spark. You can feel the electricity, but it isn't as strong as it was right after I cleaned the points. I tried a new plug but it wouldn't spark either-...
  3. Cmiracle

Getting 2hp to run...

I'm pretty sure its the compression- I don't feel a point of ANY resistance from turning the flywheel. The 12hp K-301 on my Cub Cadet has a compression so that it'll take quite a bit of torque to get through, and has a sharp pop back so I know what it should feel like, (though id image less on a...
  4. Cmiracle

Getting 2hp to run...

Ok, pulled the head and valves look good and working. Cleaned alot of carbon out, too. Now I would have to have the head milled to increase compression, right?
  5. Cmiracle

Getting 2hp to run...

Already tried carb cleaner in intake- How would I check the compression?
  6. Cmiracle

Getting 2hp to run...

This is a KS-19 STD 2hp Briggs and Stratton. This site has helped me alot already, but now I'm stumped. The points are good and clean with a good spark, the carb has been cleaned, and it turns over easily- but it wont start. I'm just now getting into real engine work, and any advice/help would...