Search results

1. Moedog07

Cheap Knock off TAVs on Ebay

Is any one using the Cheap Knock off TAVs on Ebay? If so what are the likes or dislikes? Anyone use one on a Big Block or a 1 inch shaft engine? I assume that Comet is out of business and no Patent Rights to worry about so that's why there are lots of the $100 TAV's online.
  2. Moedog07

Predator crankshaft 301cc?

Looking for a crankshaft for a Predator 301cc engine. Anybody have one? Even a damaged short block may do if the price is right.
  3. Moedog07

Valve Springs for a Big Block? Budget minded.

I have heard about using the GX200 valve springs along with the stock springs on the GX340/390 and Predator 420cc engines but has any one actually done it? If so how did it work? I have the head off my Predator 420cc and thought about it while the head was off.
  4. Moedog07

Murray Trac 2 Stock seat & Front fender Wanted!!!

I hopped up my Murray Trac 2 (Predator 212) and my teen rode it the first time and wheelied and broke the rear of the seat and front fender. :doah: Does any one have a stock seat or front fender for a Trac 2?
  5. Moedog07

Predator 212 hemi thoughts?

The 212 hemi has been out for a while. I have one and for an almost stock engine I'm impressed. I'm not going to preach my impressions, I want to hear other opinions good or bad on the hemi engine.
  6. Moedog07

Blue Clone 6.5 idle issue....

I put am putting together an ARCO with a blue greyhound 6.5. I can not get it to idle down to where the clutch is not engaging slightly. It is a Max-torque Clutch. If left on the kick stand it will creep away from you. So far I have attempted to run the engine without the twist throttle...
  7. Moedog07

Cam Lube?

I have recently bought a Blue clone engine. Being a hot rodder I can't leave it alone. So I go to the local go kart racing store. I get a cam with a little more duration. I ask the guy does it need cam lube? He says just line up the dots and slap it in there. I believe I will put a small amount...
  8. Moedog07

As Memorial Day nears. . .

As Memorial Day nears I wonder how many members here have served in some branch of the Military, either U.S. or other? For our out of country members Memorial Day is a day of remembering the men and women who died while serving in the United States Armed Forces. I served for eight...
  9. Moedog07

Predator 212 Camshafts

I have 4 Predator 212's all have been jetted, have headers, free flowing mufflers & airfilters and they still have Governors. I am looking to inprove the power so now I am looking at the camshaft. These engines are on two Minibikes and two yard karts so I don't need to turn 8000 RPM's to putt...
  10. Moedog07

Anyone building any GX390 - Predator 420 bikes

Any body building any minibikes powered by a GX390 or Predator 420?
  11. Moedog07

Gotham city look out!!!

Egads! What sorcery is this? There was enough paralyzing gas in that cork to keep ordinary men unconscious for hours! - Joker Custom Batman Minibike! **LOOK** PITBIKE
  12. Moedog07

What type of Tire do you like and why?

I am looking to put New tires on two of my minibikes. One has knobby gokart style tires (square shoulders) and a universal tread style (rounded shoulders) on the other bike. Both ride good. I have the sawtooth tread on the front of my gokart also. So I have experienced all three tread patterns...
  13. Moedog07

Speed Run . . .

The Yellow Manco and I have went a Neighborhood record breaking speed of 22-23 MPH. These speeds were recorded in two passes on an officially sactioned GPS Android phone. HF Predator 6.5 (Painfully Stock), 12" Tires, 12T Hilliard Clutch, 72T rear sprocket, (Driver appx 205 Lbs.) Also...
  14. Moedog07

Gonna try to pick this up today. What is it???

Gonna try to pick this up today. What is it??? Orig thought a "Bobcat" but I don't think so.
  15. Moedog07

Has any one tried Dual Carbs on a clone?

I have seen old pictures of Briggs & Tecs with dual carbs, perhaps for show but Has any one tried Dual Carbs on a clone? (This is what day dreaming at Work gets you)
  16. Moedog07

How about some color. . .

A spring make over for my Manco. Competition Yellow! Before After The seat is coming next. Added a foot brake for my pleasure. :hammer: Should I paint the inset on the tank? If so yellow or the color of the wheels?
  17. Moedog07

What is it?

This is on the C/L What is it? Ideas on maker and what year...
  18. Moedog07

Warrior Muffler (Home-made)

Not happy with my "Hotdog Muffler" on the Warrior I decided to make my own. I was cleaning up the garage and found a box (16) of old valve springs I had taken off a Small Block Chevy years ago. I always have various sized aluminized exhaust pipe laying around. It dawned on me that if I combined...
  19. Moedog07

Murray Track 2

I bit the bullet and swapped the bearings in the neck/forks of my Murray Track 2. The Track 2 had been wrecked at some point and needed some straighting and the bearings were long gone. The races were a mess, since someone had continued to ride it with crumbling bearings or no bearings. I...
  20. Moedog07

HF Predator Fuel Tank

I am looking for a "take off tank" from someone's HF Predator. I was able to buy a engine at a discount because the tank had a large dent. Anyone have one they are willing to part with cheaply? A clone tank should interchange.