Search results

1. B

Predator 670 Off Road Go Kart

Hello all, I haven't been very active here for several years due to changing jobs, buying a new house etc... I've only just recently started to have time to play with my sons, and my toys again. We have 2 mini bikes (1 Roper, 1 Azusa), and 3 go karts (1 Manco Dingo Duece, One Manco Phoenix, and...
  2. B

1952 Bantam

Well, at the request of a fellow OldMiniBikes member, I've decided to start a thread showing the restoration of a 1952 Standard 3000 3 wheeled garden tractor I restored for my youngest son Danny, a little over a year ago. 1952 was actually the last year they were called Standard, after this they were...
  3. B

Roper Fun Build

I recently picked up frame to put a project engine I've been working on in. The engine a hopped up Briggs flat head that should turn about 7000rpm. http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/briggs-stratton-engines/80440-briggs-high-rpm-poor-boy-special.html The mini had a Texas Ranger badge on the...
  4. B

Texas Ranger? Project

Hello all, I recently traded a little engine for this mini. It has a badge on the front of it that says Texas Ranger, but I've looked at some pics of Texas Ranger mini bikes here, and they don't look like this one. This looks like a Sears Roper to me. Maybe someone can help me with this? Anyway...
  5. B

Briggs High RPM Poor Boy Special

I don't know about the rest of you, but it seems like I always end up spending way more on my engines than I intended too. That isn't going to be the case with this one. The point of this build is to have an engine I can safely spin to around 7000 rpm without breaking the bank. I was recently on...
  6. B

Azusa Minibike Project

Hello all. I'm new around here, but I thought I'd start a thread on the Azusa minibike I'm building for my son Nathan. I had a minibike as a kid, and loved it, and I know he will to. I collect the old cast iron Briggs engines, and have about 50 of them, ranging from 1932-1956. I've decided to...