Search results

1. outcrydrummer

Race kart fun

About to get into the predator motor on the race kart for some increased fun. Just doing a stage 2 nr racing kit for right now but can't wait to expand on that a little. Since most mild predator hemi builds don't make much power past the 5500 rpm mark I'm going to leave the governor in...
  2. outcrydrummer

Looking for info.. Stock Hemi Predator peak hp and tq without governor

Hi guys just looking for some info on a stock hemi predator. I'm running a racing kart next year in the stock predator class and I'm just curious to if anyone knows stock peak tq and hp rpm's without governor. We are allowed to adjust the governor for up to 5500 rpm ( most of us limit it...
  3. outcrydrummer

Predator 212 / yellow clone parts interchangability???

I got a yellow clone on a kart i bought. It has a header, intake adapter, and im guessing either a swapped carb or stock rejetted. It had quite a lot of metal in the oil, still runs, but i was really wondering if i can just buy another predator and swap the yellow clone parts over? The other...
  4. outcrydrummer

Racing Karts in the yard

Ok guys so I went out and bought to racing karts. One i believe to be an older margay or something (american mount rails) and one unknown (international mount) Anyways I will post pics shortly. I'm running 11-6 tires on the rear of both. I have 1 axle adjusted down and its pretty close...
  5. outcrydrummer

Mini bike in NC

Looking for a mini bike in NC. Doesn't have to have the engine but the more complete the better. Not looking for anything collectible either, just something that will accept a 6.5 or similar engine and be lots of fun in the yard. Looking for two actually, one for me and my dad :D What...
  6. outcrydrummer

1974 Trisport Alsport 440 JLO Rockwell part out

Hey guys I've given up on my project. I'd like to go ahead and part out the Trisport. For those of you who arent aware I have a thread on the more than two wheels section for my restore / rebuild of the rts 340 sl. Way too many parts to do price break down but I'll say from $40-$300 for the...
  7. outcrydrummer

for sale multiple Honda ATC , banshee's, and a Trisport Rts sl

Too many ATC 4 wheelers to list. I have 3 250r and 3 350x Honda ATC. Tecate 250. 3 banshees and my 74 Trisport Rts SL for sale. Prices: 250r : 2800-3500 350x : 2500 Banshee: 2300-3200 Trisport Rts sl: 1000 ( still needs rear brakes and a working carb ) Location: Greensboro NC Serious...
  8. outcrydrummer

Trike stuff

Looking for complete trikes or trike parts etc. I have several projects that need parts and looking to pick up another complete trike. Trisports...dune cats....etc What ya got!!!!
  9. outcrydrummer

project girl tote

I realized now that my Trisport is taking shape my daughter ( 4 ) is getting a little envious. So I found a bargain on a small trike frame missing the forks and jumped on it. It's gonna be a full out girls ride. Pink and purple....butterflies and all that crap lol. Thinking a small...
  10. outcrydrummer

vintage trike crew?

Well I'm stuck inside and bored so I made a logo......and put it on my body Lmao. Hopefully I'm not in a sling for using the OldMiniBikes logo as part of it.....didn't see a copy right but you never know what might rub someone the wrong way. So rather then keep it a secret and show up to an event...
  11. outcrydrummer

North Carolina Mini Bike fun weekend

Yes, another poll event thread lol. I'm not going to call this an "event" as I don't want to take away from the events already being held. There won't be a possibility of any parade rides. Just a gathering with lots of land / area to hang out and ride. Primitive camping and cooking ( shouldn't...
  12. outcrydrummer

calling all old school walboro 2 stroke carb gurus

I have a 440 Rockwell jlo on my Trisport. Finally got my tank and I wanted to test run it. I'll post pics how I have it set up below. It will only run with the choke on and won't run at idle. It is really delayed with throttle input although it will rev....likes to be delayed and hang...
  13. outcrydrummer

Wtf spray can clear coat

Not sure why but every freaking time I use spray can clear coat I get this major hazing instead of clear.......Wtf is causing this. Tired or redoing a paint job I'm happy with because of clear....
  14. outcrydrummer

help understanding wheel and tire options

So looking g through the 6 and 8 inch wheels and I noticed most are max of 3.5" wide. Do I need a 5" wide wheel to support a 5" wide tire? I need a front brake if possible so what are my options for a wide front tire with a brake? For my Trisport any links or info appreciated.
  15. outcrydrummer

nice front wheel and tire

Need a nice front wheel and tire. Offroad. Brake or not. Really looking for atleast a 4" wide tire..... 6-12" wheel. Paypal ready.
  16. outcrydrummer

ID this Kohler single please

No engine plate. Need help identifying
  17. outcrydrummer

wanted 5 lug 8 or 10" rear wheels and tires

Looking for tires for the Trisport. Need 5 lug wheels with good tires. What ya got??
  18. outcrydrummer

Wanted Trisport RTS

Been searching for parts and I've come to the realization it might be easier and more cost effective to buy yet another trisport rts. Does not have to be all original or even run. I'm willing to travel to get it or have it shipped if the price is reasonable. If you have one or know of one...
  19. outcrydrummer

Looking for a front wheel

I need a front wheel for the trike. Things I'm leaning towards but of course open to options 4-5" wide wheel 5/8" bearings would be ideal so I don't have to change them Accepts some sort of brake either drum or disc I can work with either Prefer an offroad tire but if its a street tire I...
  20. outcrydrummer

Honda atc 200x / 250r front wheel and tire assembly

Looking for a 200x or 250r front wheel and tire assembly for my trike project. Would like to also be able to get the disc brake,line, and controls as well. Texting is the best way to get ahold of me if you have any parts. 910-467-6674 Thanks