Search results

1. S

What is It?

Yes the original disk is there and in fair shape and I think the bracket on the frame may be original but someone has modified it for the scrub brakes. I don’t think it will be to difficult to mount a caliper again. Hopefully I can find some more detailed pictures of some karts that are original.
  2. S

What is It?

Thanks Markus that gives something to go on , now I can hopefully find some more information on it. I would like to see some original examples to go by. I am sure the scrub brakes were added and the motor plate doesn’t look to be original . Thanks again.
  3. S

What is It?

I found this Go Kart on marketplace today it looked like a Rupp but after getting it home I am not totally sure . Hope you guys can help me figure out what I have. Thanks in advance.
  4. S

Alsport Trike with a JLO Rockwell engine

I have a Alsport trike for sale with a JLO Rockwell 2stroke engine that spins over freely has good compression and had good spark the last time I checked it. It also has the heavier steel diff. and larger axles with brakes on each side of the diff. and one on the jackshaft. If interested I am...
  5. S

Need a Sportstyl wheel

I saw that you replied to my post about a rear wheel for my Sportstyl Kamp Kat , sorry I just figured I might have to go with some aftermarket wheels. If you still have a wheel for sale I would be interested. Thanks Jimmy Schnepel
  6. S

Need a Sportstyl wheel

I recently found a Sportstly Kamp Kat , unfortunately someone has replaced the rear wheel . If anyone has a 6" Sportstyl wheel that they would be willing to part with I would be very interested in purchasing it . Thanks
  7. S

What model and year is this Sportstyl

Thanks to all that replied to my post , I searched and searched and couldn't find anything on it that looked like mine. I will check the date code on the engine, I really didn't think it was original to the bike but after reading this it very well may be the engine that came on it. Also I saw...
  8. S

What model and year is this Sportstyl

I picked this Sportstyl mini bike up this week and I haven't been able to find one exactly like on the internet, I am sure someone on here knows all about it. So I would like to know the model and whats year it might be.
  9. S

HPE Muskin Scat-Tracker BELT HELP NEEDED

I found my Comet belt & torque converter chart , your set up is close to the Comet TC-88 which uses a 5/8 top width belt. They list a 33-1/4" length belt and with a 7" driven unit you should be at about 8-3/4" from the center of the crankshaft to the center of the jackshaft according to their chart.
  10. S

HPE Muskin Scat-Tracker BELT HELP NEEDED

I would look on Comets website you should be able to determine a belt length and adjust your motor accordingly
  11. S

Scat Tracker

Thanks for the information , I was wondering about that Tecumseh it seemed to big for the trike.
  12. S

Scat Tracker

I like yours better , that is a nice looking trike. What size engine do you have on it ?
  13. S

Scat Tracker

A guy I was talking to at an automotive swap meet told me about this trike he had behind the garage ,he told me to take a look at it and if I liked it to get it. the heck out of there . So I did what any of you would have done. I brought it home and took a few pictures to share with OldMiniBikes.
  14. S

Wanted 5.70/5.00 X 8 Tire

I need a 5.70/5.00x8 Lawn and Garden tire for the front of my Pacesetter Trail Buck , its a Goodyear tire but I would take whatever I could get .
  15. S

Alsport TS jackshaft mount?

Looks good it will be a big help to everyone.
  16. S

TS-100 or 125 Jackshaft support Here are some pictures of a TS-100 or 125 jackshaft support.
  17. S

I have a TS-100 or 125 and I just went out and looked at the Jackshaft on it, the bearing tube on mine is welded directly to the plate and the plate has a lip on both sides like the one in your picture. Also mine has a sprocket on both sides small sprocket on the diff side and a bigger sprocket...
  18. S

A few questions about an Alsport

I looked at diff it is a lot stronger looking than the ones in my other trikes looks to be steel instead of aluminum
  19. S

All of your replies to my questions are very much appreciated there is so much combined knowledge on this sight. I never was a big fan of the 2- stroke engine but after reading your comments on the JLO I might just leave it. I checked it for spark and that looked pretty good ,so if I can find a...
  20. S

It looks original but I wasn't sure the only alsports that I have seen with a 2-stroke are the ones with rear suspension. The third brake is a new one for me . Thanks for the information