Search results

1. Dan-E-boy

Wanted- Rupp c-350 survivor seat

I have a Rupp c350 that is missing a seat. It's in good shape and has decent paint so I want to find a seat that fits the survivor look. Thanks for any help
  2. Dan-E-boy

Wanted- Little Petro engine mount

Looking for an engine mount for my little petro. Might have to build my own but figured I would try and find an original.. Also will need a seat and chain guard... I know it's a long shot lol.. thanks for any help.
  3. Dan-E-boy

George Barris Mini Dragger

Its that time again to let some stuff go. I Have to get rid of half the collection by the end of the month.. still trying to figure out whats going but I did decide on selling this one.. up for sale is a George Barris Mini Dragger.. got it a while back and did a decent restoration on it...
  4. Dan-E-boy

Fuji Go-Devil petcock / fuel valve

looking for a petcock for a fuji motors go-devil.. i was trying to pull off the old stiff fuel line and pulled a little to hard:doah: the small section that the fuel line goes over came of with it.. so im hoping to find another original part... something that fits would be great for now too...
  5. Dan-E-boy

Looking for a used rupp seat..

Looking for a rupp seat. Found a 69 survivor bike and need a seat to fit the look. I know there are alot of new ones out there but really just need a decent used one.. please pm me with a pic and price.. thank you Danny
  6. Dan-E-boy

NOS 5" Goodyear studded tires! Really nice pair...

Selling a set of Nos good year tires. Take a look at the pics, they are in great shape.. Asking 115 shipped for the set of two. Paypal or cash pick up for less.. pm me with questions. Thanks Danny
  7. Dan-E-boy

Fuji go-devil forks or good pics of one...

hello gang, I have a go devil I'm trying to sell but I know it will be hard to because it's missing the forks.. if you have one that you're willing to sell please let me know.. if not then some good pics of a fork would be helpful so I can possibly build my own :weld::grind: Thanks in advance...
  8. Dan-E-boy

HS40 slant engine parts. taylor muffler, intake, oil dip stick and tube..

Up for sale is everything you need to turn your HS 40 into a slant mount engine. The taylor model 100 exhaust , slant intake, oil tube with dip stick and the governor arm. Asking 125 for everything shipped. Won't separate sorry. I added a pic of them on an engine. Thanks for looking.
  9. Dan-E-boy

Bonanza Chopper

I'm back in the bonanza brother hood with a chopper this time :gunsmilie::gun_bandana: always wanted a chopper, specially after I found a tecumseh kick starter.. when I found it, it came with a newer 5hp tecumseh so the kicker wouldn't fit on it.. funny thing was that the engine came with the...
  10. Dan-E-boy

Taco "Frijole" 1969 style frame

Taco "Frijole" 1969 and newer frame This build thread is for a later style frijole that I recently found. These are very simple style bikes and the fact that this frame showed up practically perfect will make it even easier to fix up.. when I found it, it didn't have the correct rear wheel or...
  11. Dan-E-boy

George Barris "Mini Dragger"

Hi everyone, this project log is to show the progress of a George Barris bike that I found.. it's the Mini Dragger model, when I found it, it looked really rough but when I took a closer look, it was actually in great shape.. the frame is straight and all it needs is a small repair on one side...
  12. Dan-E-boy

Bonanza for a friend.. off-road BC1300

This thread is to show a bike that I recently built for a friend of mine. He goes out to the desert to ride dirt bikes and quads. He kept asking me to sell him one of my bikes because his buddies all have China pit bikes to mess around near the campsite, so he wanted to show up with something...
  13. Dan-E-boy

Taco Frijole (Enchilada) custom build-off bike for sale...

Hi everyone, Up for sale is a bike I built for the 2013 build-off. here is a link to the build thread for it http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/OldMiniBikes-build-off-2013/73158-open-class-dan-e-boys-enchilada.html bike is still in like new condition, not even an hour of run time on it. it's a...
  14. Dan-E-boy

Go Power rim half for Bonanza

Looking for a go power rim half to go on this bonanza 1300 project that I'm working on. Rear wheel is wobbleing because one of the halfs has been broken and repaired. Does not need to be perfect... Paint,grime, slight pitting is OK, that will all clean up.. No cracks or chipped of pieces...
  15. Dan-E-boy

Taco rims for sale..

Up for sale is a set of taco wheels(2 wheels/4 rim halves) that are typically found on 1969 and newer models.. Although I have seen them on a few late 68 models as well.. They are also used on Ruttman mini bikes but not sure what years or models.. They were cleaned up and painted with cast...
  16. Dan-E-boy

Bonanza Fenders

selling a set of Bonanza fenders, these fenders are in good shape with NO cracks or welds.. chrome is flaking in some areas and will need to be redone for a show bike. would look ok on a rider though.. does have some surface rust underneath but nothing evaporust cant handle.. one does have a...
  17. Dan-E-boy

5" carlisle indian head tires and/or eliminator tires needed..

Hi guys, I'm looking for two sets of tires for a couple of tacos I'm working on. most of the time (as far as I have seen) Tacos came with a 5" carlisle double indian head studed tire on the rear and a 5" Eliminator tire up front. but I've seen them come original with both tires carlisle, or both...
  18. Dan-E-boy

NOS HPE Muskin Cat endura clutch cover

up for sale is a NOS Cat endura chain guard. its in great condition and ready for your R4005 endura or R4015 endura mx or R4010 Cat. check out the pics for condition, also added pics of the bikes it fits.. this thing is nice! asking $95 shipped paypal preferred. please pm me if interested...
  19. Dan-E-boy

Cecor 12501 kickstand in nice shape

Hi OldMiniBikes, up for sale is this Cecor kick stand that is used but in nice shape.. the action(spring) on it works perfect, like new. only has a little bit of wear on the bottom and the mounting slot has bolt wear markings.. I think lil Indians had these as well as some bird bikes but I'm not sure...
  20. Dan-E-boy

Hotrod pull wagon build

HI fellow OldMiniBikes'rs, this thread is for a custom radio flyer that I'm building. Here in socal there are a lot of car shows and car/motorcycle swapmeets to go to.. at least a couple every month.. one of the cool things to look at while hunting for treasures are the custom radio flyer wagons that...